+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Did y'all just catch the wording on the promo for the finale...

they said something like they will make the choice, and then, a real proposal...

no longer mentioning the wedding at the end, which would really be dumb if they did that anyway...
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Premium Member
    What a bunch of little jerks the daughters are. First the eliminated lady ends up consoling them. Now they're lamenting over how hard the final decision will be since they're losing a "friend". Boo freakin hoo, this is about your Dad, not you.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    What a bunch of little jerks the daughters are. First the eliminated lady ends up consoling them. Now they're lamenting over how hard the final decision will be since they're losing a "friend". Boo freakin hoo, this is about your Dad, not you.

Couldn't have said it better myself!
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    Did y'all just catch the wording on the promo for the finale...

they said something like they will make the choice, and then, a real proposal...

no longer mentioning the wedding at the end, which would really be dumb if they did that anyway...
    There isnt going to be a wedding at the end of the show, the girls said last week they did that as a test to see if the girls were sincere enough to marry their dad.

FORT Newbie

Song in tonight's episode

hey! does anyone know the name or artist of the song that was being played as marilyn left? it was real slow and the only lyrics i can remember are "this is the last time, that's why i'm crying" ... it was a girl singing it....anyone?

I kept looking at Stacy's nails, and it's her. Plain and simple. She wins. Marty is SO taken with her, and granted she is pretty, but you can tell that she is a (how should I put this)....hmmmmm.... well, you all know what I mean.

Maybe Judge Judy will handle their "tv divorce".

Gosh that sucked tonight. I really liked Marilyn and was thinking she was better for the dad. This show is getting tougher for the daughters. They all let the crap get to them tonight. Next show should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I kept looking at Stacy's nails, and it's her. Plain and simple. She wins. Marty is SO taken with her, and granted she is pretty, but you can tell that she is a (how should I put this)....hmmmmm.... well, you all know what I mean.

Maybe Judge Judy will handle their "tv divorce".
    Unfortunately, you are right.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Gosh that sucked tonight. I really liked Marilyn and was thinking she was better for the dad. This show is getting tougher for the daughters. They all let the crap get to them tonight. Next show should be interesting.
    Hey CB... I agree. I am hoping for BIG fireworks next week. Gosh I cannot stand Stacy.

FORT Fanatic
    [QUOTE=lil'olme]I kept looking at Stacy's nails, and it's her.

I agree that it's Stacy. Earlier in the show I caught a glimpse of Suzanne's left hand and that is NOT the hand that the ring goes on. At the previews, it appears that the 'chosen' one has a black dress with spaghetti straps. Unfortunately, I didn't pay that close attention to the dresses that the ladies were wearing.

I think Stacy is not a good choice. She obviously knows how to play the game of how to snag a man as she is quite experienced at weddings. I kinda feel sad for Marty - this relationship isn't gonna work for him

+ Reply to Thread