+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by killmytv
    They ruined it in the previews I knew the winner in the first 9 minutes of the show.

You ask how? they showed the ring a princess cut going on stacy's finger which they showed what kind of cut each lady choose when they were delievered.
    Okay- thanks for letting us know. We saw this same post (several times).

FORT Newbie
    YEAH!! Stacy won!! I knew that they would pick her over Suzanne! Well I hope all of you enjoyed the last show...I know I did!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    YEAH!! Stacy won!! I knew that they would pick her over Suzanne! Well I hope all of you enjoyed the last show...I know I did!
    Sweetenough,
    May the best man win! (Tee hee!) Runners up, sweet Suzanne. By the way, can you ask Stacy to send me her hair stylist's number. I really want that mousy, ragdoll hairdo!

FORT Newbie
    Well I hope all of you have a good evening. I know I will now knowing that she won.... and sure I will ask her that....I am sure that will make her feel really good. Take care!

FORT Regular
    Girl, you crack me up! Im happy too!!! YAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    Well I hope all of you have a good evening. I know I will now knowing that she won.... and sure I will ask her that....I am sure that will make her feel really good. Take care!

She won what?? The Frito delivery man .. Just what she always wanted

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    She won what?? The Frito delivery man .. Just what she always wanted
    Stacy... 4 failed marriages, a total witch....
    "Hey Marty, take her... everyone else has..."

By the way, can one register for a "gas mask" as a wedding gift? Is that appropriate??
    Last edited by lil'olme; 08-03-2004 at 07:27 AM.

I think they should send Stacy some wine for her wedding Oh! and a can of pork n beans
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-03-2004 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by killmytv
    They ruined it in the previews I knew the winner in the first 9 minutes of the show. You ask how? they showed the ring a princess cut going on stacy's finger which they showed what kind of cut each lady choose when they were delievered.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Okay- thanks for letting us know. We saw this same post (several times).
    Wasnt this figured out two weeks ago.. that it was Stacy's hand?? Took you the first nine minutes of this show 8/2??
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-03-2004 at 10:10 AM.

FORT Fogey
    I only watched a few episodes of this show, but I wasn't very impressed. I have to comment on just a few things--first of all, "Would you gnaw your arm off? WTF?!" The proper answer is, of course, "Would I gnaw my arm off? Have you been smoking crack?" Secondly, I didn't like Suzanne's "let down." Maybe she should have expected it, who knows, but I didn't like watching it at all. Even if it was contrived, it still just made me feel horrible. By now, we have all caught on to the "trick" of reality shows--that the obvious winner is never the obvious winner. Enough already. Think of a new gimmick! :rolleyes Also, the kiss at the end was way too fake for me. They did not look like two people in love at all, IMO. Of course, the whole time I am watching this show, all I can think about is, is there any way at all that I would trust choosing a new mate to my children? Heck no!

+ Reply to Thread