+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 152

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #141
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by killmytv
    They ruined it in the previews I knew the winner in the first 9 minutes of the show.

    You ask how? they showed the ring a princess cut going on stacy's finger which they showed what kind of cut each lady choose when they were delievered.
    Okay- thanks for letting us know. We saw this same post (several times).

  2. #142
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13
    YEAH!! Stacy won!! I knew that they would pick her over Suzanne! Well I hope all of you enjoyed the last show...I know I did!

  3. #143
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    YEAH!! Stacy won!! I knew that they would pick her over Suzanne! Well I hope all of you enjoyed the last show...I know I did!
    Sweetenough,
    May the best man win! (Tee hee!) Runners up, sweet Suzanne. By the way, can you ask Stacy to send me her hair stylist's number. I really want that mousy, ragdoll hairdo!

  4. #144
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13
    Well I hope all of you have a good evening. I know I will now knowing that she won.... and sure I will ask her that....I am sure that will make her feel really good. Take care!

  5. #145
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Girl, you crack me up! Im happy too!!! YAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    Well I hope all of you have a good evening. I know I will now knowing that she won.... and sure I will ask her that....I am sure that will make her feel really good. Take care!

  6. #146
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    She won what?? The Frito delivery man .. Just what she always wanted

  7. #147
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    She won what?? The Frito delivery man .. Just what she always wanted
    Stacy... 4 failed marriages, a total witch....
    "Hey Marty, take her... everyone else has..."

    By the way, can one register for a "gas mask" as a wedding gift? Is that appropriate??
    Last edited by lil'olme; 08-03-2004 at 07:27 AM.

  8. #148
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    I think they should send Stacy some wine for her wedding Oh! and a can of pork n beans
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-03-2004 at 10:03 AM.

  9. #149
    FORT Fogey canadian_bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    47
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by killmytv
    They ruined it in the previews I knew the winner in the first 9 minutes of the show. You ask how? they showed the ring a princess cut going on stacy's finger which they showed what kind of cut each lady choose when they were delievered.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Okay- thanks for letting us know. We saw this same post (several times).
    Wasnt this figured out two weeks ago.. that it was Stacy's hand?? Took you the first nine minutes of this show 8/2??
    Last edited by canadian_bunny; 08-03-2004 at 10:10 AM.

  10. #150
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    918
    I only watched a few episodes of this show, but I wasn't very impressed. I have to comment on just a few things--first of all, "Would you gnaw your arm off? WTF?!" The proper answer is, of course, "Would I gnaw my arm off? Have you been smoking crack?" Secondly, I didn't like Suzanne's "let down." Maybe she should have expected it, who knows, but I didn't like watching it at all. Even if it was contrived, it still just made me feel horrible. By now, we have all caught on to the "trick" of reality shows--that the obvious winner is never the obvious winner. Enough already. Think of a new gimmick! :rolleyes Also, the kiss at the end was way too fake for me. They did not look like two people in love at all, IMO. Of course, the whole time I am watching this show, all I can think about is, is there any way at all that I would trust choosing a new mate to my children? Heck no!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.