+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    I think I remember picking Marilyn when the show first started as a good match for Dadtox. I should have known that someone who might actually care for the guy, and might actually be a good longterm choice would never win a dating show. Silly me.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

I roped my husband into watching with me last night .. we thought it was really cruel that the one girl was left on the chapel steps in her wedding dress in the last episode (we were out of province and missed the previous 2 weeks)
    My husband is convinced that Marty like Stacy the best because she has the hottest bod and she's just that kind of bitchy chick that nice guys (I use that term lightly) attract and Marty will be very sorry for choosing her.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Marty will get a real prize if he chooses Stacy. She really knows how to manipulate Dad by crying "poor me your daughters won't give me a chance". Pleeeassae! Then pretending to be so sincere to the daughters...... Gaggg! Yup, this would be marriage number 4 or is it 5. She knows how to play her men.

I am not a fan of either lady remaining.
    Last edited by proudnewf; 07-20-2004 at 02:08 PM.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FerociousTiger
    Although I really wished Marilyn was the winner. Beats me why Marty stopped believing in her. I think Marilyn deserves someone who cares as much for her as she seemed to, for Marty. At least Suzanne had tears when Marilyn was leaving. Stacy looked very cold.

I think Stacy always looks cold.....her lips are shut so tight, it's just ridiculous. She has a mean look to her, whatever are Marty's daughter's even thinking by not eliminating her so far from the show

I wondered if the girls would catch the little reproof in Stacy's comments as she was being hooked up to the lie detector machine again. :nono
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

That Bull Riding thing was soo stupid, so stupid that I was laughing at it..where in the world do they come up with these ideas? That was kinda stupid of the girls to ask Stacy if she really was a lesbian..although she could of been there to scope out the other women contestants

Anyways I thought the most entertaining part was when two of the daughters got into an argument But then it kinda sucked that they made the other one choose all by herself :rolleyes
    ~Kristin

Speaking of the bull riding session..... I was surprised that Marilyn did this one. Wasn't she the one who couldn't participate in the skeet shooting because of a shoulder injury and had Marty shoot for her (which meant she won that challenge). Wouldn't the bull riding (including falling off) be more "jolting" to a shoulder injury?? Hmmmm..... sounds like a lot of bull**** to me. Of course we know how scripted this show is to slant things in a certain way.

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf
    Speaking of the bull riding session..... I was surprised that Marilyn did this one. Wasn't she the one who couldn't participate in the skeet shooting because of a shoulder injury and had Marty shoot for her (which meant she won that challenge). Wouldn't the bull riding (including falling off) be more "jolting" to a shoulder injury?? Hmmmm..... sounds like a lot of bull**** to me. Of course we know how scripted this show is to slant things in a certain way.
    Hey, that's an excellent observation! You're absolutely right. Marilyn didn't shoot skeet because of an alleged shoulder injury .... but she can ride a bull a few days later? Wha?????

Somebody has some 'splaining to do!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    I think I remember picking Marilyn when the show first started as a good match for Dadtox. I should have known that someone who might actually care for the guy, and might actually be a good longterm choice would never win a dating show. Silly me.
    I'm silly, too! Marty'll be sorry once this is all said and done.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

This is true

Maybe these girls think they shouldn't judge her on making a few (ahem) mistakes. I mean Elizabeth Taylor has quite a record and JLo's on her way (actually I rather like her with Marc Anthony and hope it lasts). Honestly though I really have to wonder why they haven't given her the boot with her highly questionable history and lack-of-warmth personality. And if it turns out that at the end Marty says he's in love with Stacy, holy smokes! This family would be really screwed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    I think Stacy always looks cold.....her lips are shut so tight, it's just ridiculous. She has a mean look to her, whatever are Marty's daughter's even thinking by not eliminating her so far from the show

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

+ Reply to Thread