+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Marilyn was my pick from the start too, but now that I see that this has gotten so much more confusing, I am glad they asked her to leave. She can do so much better than Marty. There have been a few subtle hints.. I think that Stacy is the one they pick. I rewatched the show last night, and picked up on a few just from last nights show. (1) Remember when they were sitting at the breakfast table and Marty announces he is taking each lady on a private date. His first selection was Suzanne, and he said We are going to spend the whole day together, maybe we will be back and maybe we wont, Stacys reply was "We will come find you." (2) Stacy is the only one when with Marty alone, tells him to kiss his bride. (3) Noticed the time Stacy spent with him, they had a more intimate moment than Suzanne or Marilyn. (4) When the girls sent Stacy and Marilyn to the lie detector test, leaving Suzanne at the table Marty announces "I will be in my room."That had to make Suzanne feel really good, so she should picked up of the two selected, Marty was upset because they were chosen.

berries, I agree. Like I've mentioned before, the whole kids meeting Marty and his kids is such an obvious necessity, that that in and of itself, shows how ridiculous this whole premise is...not to mention the move, the job change...well, in fact the entire life change that would be required if Marty and his new woman were to actually give this a try. Stupid, stupid show -- so much fun to snark at!

I thought it was funny when it was disclosed about Suzanne's expensive shoe fetish, that one of the daughters said something like, "My dad can't afford all that." Then, Stacy's love of expensive wine was revealed. I wonder if either of these two women has picked up on what his income bracket is, or is it going to be a bright, eye-opening visit to his real house?!?!

I would think after spending time in a mansion, anything else has to look dull in comparison.! Anyone remember Trista's reaction when she went to that guy's NY apartment with the dead rat?!?!?! Reality tv gold!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Personally I think Suzanne has it in the bag, He's had his eye on her from the beginning and his daughters can see that. I'm definitely not a fan of Stacy, and yes it was too bad Marilyn was eliminated, but she can do better.

Just don't forget this is heavily edited!!!! While they were together all day ..we only got a snippett of what actually happened.

I suspect they will pick Stacy...and it will fall apart. Maybe he will ultimately end up with Marilyn since she lives in the same area.

Since Marty does not pick the potential wife he can go after anyone other participant and say it was their pick not mine! If Marilyn is smart she should consider herself lucky she escaped from this family when she did!

FORT Fanatic
    "She is already manipulating Marty against the girls."

Stacy is, of course, the winner. She's the one with the most experience at playing the game of how to nab a husband!!

FORT Fanatic
    The fact that Suzanne spends her OWN money doesn't worry me that much. She apparently is successful in the business that she is in and heck, if she wants to spend HER money, why shouldn't she?

It does, however, bother me that Stacy likes the expensive wine, takes the initiative to order it and then leaves the man with the check!

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    The fact that Suzanne spends her OWN money doesn't worry me that much. She apparently is successful in the business that she is in and heck, if she wants to spend HER money, why shouldn't she?

It does, however, bother me that Stacy likes the expensive wine, takes the initiative to order it and then leaves the man with the check!
    So far I have not heard a single bad fact about Suzanne that bothered me.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Suzanne's the better of the two left

Although I really wished Marilyn was the winner. Beats me why Marty stopped believing in her. I think Marilyn deserves someone who cares as much for her as she seemed to, for Marty. At least Suzanne had tears when Marilyn was leaving. Stacy looked very cold.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner

I also had to laugh when Stacy gave her little speech before the lie detector about having nothing to hide. Then why did she lie about how many times she's been married?????

Hehe. I was laughing too...laughing at the three little princesses getting a tongue lashing from Spacy but being too dense to even realize it. Seriously, I would have sent her packing for that alone.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Stacy is, of course, the winner. She's the one with the most experience at playing the game of how to nab a husband!!
    So true. You can see she knows how to work it. She seems sooo manipulative and calculating to me, and Marty and the girls are falling for it. I still like Suzanne best for him, but alas, I am now sure Stacy is the winner.

+ Reply to Thread