+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

thanks for the welcome Qboots and hello to everyone else
    just one more comment of who is in agreements with me when i say: if daddy marries suzanne she will ditch him after she realizes his potato chip cheques won't be able to support her spending habits and...... if stacy and daddy marry.... which looks like what is gonna happen - future says that once stacy gets comfortable with daddy and starts passing gas like crazy ( isn't that what the ex said ) it will be - daddy divorce no. # 2 and stacy divorce no. # 5 or 6 - who can keep up with that girl !!

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    I think what Marty would really like is a harem made out of all of the women, with all expenses paid dates every night, so that's why he's so sad every time a woman leaves! He is so confusing! I can't figure out if it is the poor editing or if he just can't make a decision at all.
    It's all a joke anyway, because one week the guy is telling Marilyn that it just doesn't "feel right" that she's leaving, and the next week he is on one knee proposing and telling another woman that he loves her. I liked Marilyn the best out of all of the women, so I'm glad that she is free of them. When she said she left her heart in that house, I'm hoping she is talking about a box of Valentine's day candy or something, because she can do better than Marty.
    Catnip, you are spot on today!! Marty has no idea what he wants.
    @ the Valentine's day candy comment. Poor Marilyn. My favorites always leave in these dating shows. I think Marilyn's the only one that had genuine or budding feelings for Marty. If she has kids, maybe they can have a Who Wants To Marry My Mom for Mar. Then again, she'd have to be subjected to these bad premises.
    I may watch the finale. Suzanne seems to be the victim of bad editing, which makes her look cocky and high maintenance. But at least she doesn't hide and put on an actress' mask like Stacy. If the girls choose Stacy, then every decision they made up until now will look really foolish.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'm going to miss Marilyn. She was my favorite. Hopefully, she'll get a shot at her own show...
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Newbie
    When they were discussing who to choose to take the lie detector, the first question the girls asked Marty was which two women he felt were least compatible with him. He said Suzanne and Marilyn (that's when I knew it was all over but the cryin'). Then they started questioning him about Suzanne versus Stacy. After that, he said, "but we're all in agreement on Marilyn, right?" So I took that to mean that they were all in agreement about her being up for possible elimination. Did anyone else hear it that way?

I think Stacy wins. I had actually heard that before the show even started, but just couldn't believe it. Although I don't know why I'm surprised. She is already manipulating Marty against the girls. "Stacy thinks you're ignoring her... or that you all at least have a stronger connection with Marilyn and Suzanne." There are obviously a lot of converstaions and interactions that we aren't seeing.

I also had to laugh when Stacy gave her little speech before the lie detector about having nothing to hide. Then why did she lie about how many times she's been married?????

Another thing I think is odd, and this isn't specific to Stacy, there is absolutely no discussion about these women's children. Stacy has a teenage daughter, and I believe someone said Marilyn has children. It's like they're a non-factor. I just think that's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    For pity's sake. The cars are on a RAIL. It's not dangerous.
    Why was she flipping out about how she "couldn't do this" ??

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    She'll leave him crumpled up, tossed aside on the side of the road like an empty Doritos bag.
    Wouldn't that be a FRITOs bag?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Marty confuses me every week... A few weeks ago, he directed the girls not to pick Marilyn for the lie detector test, of course they went ahead against his wishes and selected her, than last week he acted like he was upset that Nicole was eliminated, after the week before he told the daughters he didnt feel a connection with Nicole. Now here is where I am a little confused, I thought I heard him say tonight, before they picked anyone for the lie detector test, to the girls that they agreed on Marilyn from the start.. Someone help me out here?? The story is getting all confused, which would be good if they want to keep us in suspense, but they should know their audience pick up on some of these things.
    I thought the same thing, CB!! I think it's just really BAD editing!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    When they were discussing who to choose to take the lie detector, the first question the girls asked Marty was which two women he felt were least compatible with him. He said Suzanne and Marilyn (that's when I knew it was all over but the cryin'). Then they started questioning him about Suzanne versus Stacy. After that, he said, "but we're all in agreement on Marilyn, right?" So I took that to mean that they were all in agreement about her being up for possible elimination. Did anyone else hear it that way?

I heard that also, I am not sure when he turned against Marilyn. She has been my favorite up to this point.

I think Stacy wins. I had actually heard that before the show even started, but just couldn't believe it. Although I don't know why I'm surprised. She is already manipulating Marty against the girls. "Stacy thinks you're ignoring her... or that you all at least have a stronger connection with Marilyn and Suzanne." There are obviously a lot of converstaions and interactions that we aren't seeing.

I also had to laugh when Stacy gave her little speech before the lie detector about having nothing to hide. Then why did she lie about how many times she's been married?????

I love your Daddy. I think she was laying in on a bit thick

Another thing I think is odd, and this isn't specific to Stacy, there is absolutely no discussion about these women's children. Stacy has a teenage daughter, and I believe someone said Marilyn has children. It's like they're a non-factor. I just think that's weird.
    I Think that Marilyn would have been the best choice. Stacy is ok but I do not like Suzanne at all. I hope Stacy wins!!!!
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

Quote Originally Posted by rupcas
    Marilyn is better off with out all that screwed-upness.
    WELCOME to the FORT, rupcas!
    I like your word - "screwed-upness"! Very appropriate! Marilyn was my favorite, but I think she can do MUCH better than this family...

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner

Great points, sassy!! About the discussion over who would have to spend time with lie detector guy... that's the way I read it too!
    I think Stacey will win too, and I think it'll end the same as the last WWTMMD - they'll break up in a couple of months...
    And I totally agree with your point about kids! If I was looking to get remarried, one of the main things I'd be concerned with would be whether my prospective husband & my kids got along... Why do HIS kids get to decide who would make the best wife for him, but HER kids don't get any say in it?!

+ Reply to Thread