+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once they 'win'...

Once they 'win'...

...then what? Does anyone know if the woman who gets picked in the end receives anything besides Marty and his 3 bizzare daughters? Maybe the ring? Or is that one of those deals where they get to keep it only for the show. Cash? I did see where there's some sort of trip involved, but have no info beyond that.

Does Marty get anything for being on the show besides a stipend? It's the details that fascinate me much more than this silly show, now that Melanie got tossed.

And by the way...that Stacy chick is evil incarnate. Well, maybe not that bad, but she's creepy...very, very creepy. Her voice sounds so sinister!

Quote Originally Posted by TvSultan
    ...And by the way...that Stacy chick is evil incarnate. Well, maybe not that bad, but she's creepy...very, very creepy. Her voice sounds so sinister!
    Stacy CREEPS ME OUT totally. My hubby said she has a great body, if you want to risk finding a rabbit in your pot of boiling water. She is too methodical.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Stacy CREEPS ME OUT totally. My hubby said she has a great body, if you want to risk finding a rabbit in your pot of boiling water. She is too methodical.
    Oh No! Not boiling wabbit

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Oh No! Not boiling wabbit
    Wascaly wabbit!!

FORT Newbie
    You have no idea how evil! In fact, let me tell you a little story. At the time that Stacy became involved with her 3rd/4th husband, he was married to his high school sweetheart. She was actually a friend of Stacy's. In fact, Stacy was in their wedding!!!! Stacy had moved back home after the demise of her second marriage. A short time after her arrival in town, her "friend's" marriage was over, and Stacy was making wedding plans of her own.

Also, if she does happen to win, I would be willing to bet that if it turns out Marty doesn't have a sizable bankroll, she will be out of there!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    You have no idea how evil! In fact, let me tell you a little story. At the time that Stacy became involved with her 3rd/4th husband, he was married to his high school sweetheart. She was actually a friend of Stacy's. In fact, Stacy was in their wedding!!!! Stacy had moved back home after the demise of her second marriage. A short time after her arrival in town, her "friend's" marriage was over, and Stacy was making wedding plans of her own.

Also, if she does happen to win, I would be willing to bet that if it turns out Marty doesn't have a sizable bankroll, she will be out of there!

Were all of her hubby's wealthy?? If so, she must live in a big place. She claims to have stepkids, so I am assuming that all is well between them and her.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Stacy has been reminding me of someone and Mr. lil'ol hit the nail on the head! Canadian Bunny, cover your eyes!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I seem to recall a preview of a scene at a racetrack - that they showed shortly after the show first started... something about a former boyfriend of Stacy's revealing a "bad fact" about her having pawned a ring and buying a sportscar... I think this scene will be in next week's show... I think (okay, I hope!) she'll be eliminated next week.

Well I am no fan of Stacy's but...pawning a ring to buy a sports car cannot be a "bad fact" if it was a former boyfriend's ring? There's not enough information. But like you, I hope she's gone next week.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I seem to recall a preview of a scene at a racetrack - that they showed shortly after the show first started... something about a former boyfriend of Stacy's revealing a "bad fact" about her having pawned a ring and buying a sportscar... I think this scene will be in next week's show... I think (okay, I hope!) she'll be eliminated next week.
    WE all want Stacy to lose, 'cuz to us it is a contest, basically. I say, though, Stacy views this as a possible new meal ticket, and the girls think their Dorito Dad will get a new wife. Love of his life. If he chooses Marilyn that is possible. Possibly Suzanne, too. Stacy, no way.

As for the ring thing, berries... serious? Geez... what kind of ring did the ex-boyfriend give that it was worth the pawned value of a sportscar? I HOPE (oh please benevolent God) give us the chance to meet one of Stacy's ex's. How perfect that would be!!! I always wanted to see a real "sap".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast