+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once they 'win'...

Well, I think the best thing about this show is being able to come to the FORT and talk to brilliant women like the 2 of you, roseskid & aname - and find out that we think so much alike!

Once again, my friend, I completely agree with you! We do have fun!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thank you!

Have a good weekend to you both.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    You have no idea how evil! In fact, let me tell you a little story. At the time that Stacy became involved with her 3rd/4th husband, he was married to his high school sweetheart. She was actually a friend of Stacy's. In fact, Stacy was in their wedding!!!! Stacy had moved back home after the demise of her second marriage. A short time after her arrival in town, her "friend's" marriage was over, and Stacy was making wedding plans of her own.

Also, if she does happen to win, I would be willing to bet that if it turns out Marty doesn't have a sizable bankroll, she will be out of there!
    are you sure your "facts" are correct???

FORT Newbie
    Yes, I am sure. I know all the people involved. However, I am not completely positive about her actually being in their wedding. I was not at the ceremony, but was told by people who were. At the least, she was considered a good friend of the wife's before all of that happened.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    Yes, I am sure. I know all the people involved. However, I am not completely positive about her actually being in their wedding. I was not at the ceremony, but was told by people who were. At the least, she was considered a good friend of the wife's before all of that happened.
    SS, I truly thought you meant she stood up at the wedding and protested or something. I dont know if she was in the wedding either. I too know all the people involved. and the circumstances. It takes two to tango! ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    SS, I truly thought you meant she stood up at the wedding and protested or something. I dont know if she was in the wedding either. I too know all the people involved. and the circumstances. It takes two to tango! ya know?
    Ahhhh, but she was one of the 2. Makes for gossip, makes for a bad reputation, too. Again, kids involved. Mommy is a serial divorcee. Seems like there are mistakes being made somewhere.

Not that I am perfect, no one is. And if someone falls in love with another that is married, or both are married to others, hey it happens. But, at 39, to have 4 failed marriages. Wow. Something's wrong there.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Ahhhh, but she was one of the 2. Makes for gossip, makes for a bad reputation, too. Again, kids involved. Mommy is a serial divorcee. Seems like there are mistakes being made somewhere.

Not that I am perfect, no one is. And if someone falls in love with another that is married, or both are married to others, hey it happens. But, at 39, to have 4 failed marriages. Wow. Something's wrong there.
    please give me a brake lil, on the two to tango, I meant marriages, not people. and i would check the facts on if any or all were married or not....

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    please give me a brake lil, on the two to tango, I meant marriages, not people. and i would check the facts on if any or all were married or not....

eh? Check what facts? I stated no facts. Just an IMHO

Well, imho, I think both of the women will be more interested in the income aspect for a long term commitment. Both of them seem to me to be more interested in what they get rather than who he is as a person. I wonder if the daughters could have not chosen any of them, or maybe brought back Melanie (again, my personal favorite). I don't know her personally, nor any of the others, but if I were in Marty's shoes and a man, I would have chosen her. But if he's only into the raunchy or the eye candy, well, there you have it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast