+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Once they 'win'...

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    I think it's something behind her eyes and mouth, she just looks sinister and creepy to me

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Stacy has been reminding me of someone and Mr. lil'ol hit the nail on the head! Canadian Bunny, cover your eyes!
    Oh No!! Not the boiling wabbit.. .. Runs for cover.. before you guys get ideas!

I think Stacy is so fake, and she is so rehearsed with her wedding vows. So why speak so dang slow.. like she was afraid she was going to forget them

Okay...I do understand that most of the ladies have been married prior to this show and are now divorced. That's almost the marital status to be expected if you have a single woman in her late-30s to early-40s. I don't begrudge the ladies that at all. As a matter of fact, I'm once divorced and now happily married.

But do you mean to tell me the producers of this sorry excuse for television entertainment couldn't find one more, once-divorced, intelligent, attractive woman in all of these United States besides the 4 TIMES divorced psycho-Stacy???? I mean, I (like most of you) personally know several beautiflul 40-somethings who are divorced (just once), stable, secure and well-adjusted. Of all the applicants for the show, Stacy was one of the best?! What a joke!! Do they know how to perform a background check?!

TVSultan, think about it from the producer's point of view -- what generates more talk and controversy, all perfectly poised, beautiful women, or some of those, and a few nut-jobs?!? I think it's all very calculated. Look how much talking we are all doing about Stacy. She is guaranteed to keep us viewers watching and talking! It's like all the hoopla when Dorothy finds the Wizard of Oz. NBC is saying, "I hope they ignore the man behind the curtain!!!!! Buuwaaahhhhh!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    TVSultan, think about it from the producer's point of view -- what generates more talk and controversy, all perfectly poised, beautiful women, or some of those, and a few nut-jobs?!? I think it's all very calculated. Look how much talking we are all doing about Stacy. She is guaranteed to keep us viewers watching and talking! It's like all the hoopla when Dorothy finds the Wizard of Oz. NBC is saying, "I hope they ignore the man behind the curtain!!!!! Buuwaaahhhhh!!!
    Absolutely. Some sanity, mixed with insanity makes for a good show. You KNOW that try to convince the girls to keep certain people around for.

We give certain people hard times, like ShaRON, for example. She may really be a nice person, but because she gives the editors too much "good tv", they will want her around.

Marilyn does not make waves, therefore is not good tv. So, she must be there because the girls really like her. (I do, too.)

Stacy... we all know her #.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who thinks Stacy is creepy. I cannot understand why she is still there. I'm not really a fan of Suzanne or Marilyn, but either of them would be a lot better for Marty, or really, for any man.

Of all the shows I'm currently watching, I like this one the least... It's not that I don't care about the people on it - just the whole premise seems kind of smarmy... The kids secretly watching the women... shopping for wedding dresses... the phony way they decide which ones have to have a session with the lie detector guy... just so much of it makes me go "YUKK!" :phhht (yet I watch anyway!)
    Anyway, about how it will all turn out... I can only say - everyone involved deserves what they get out of it...! They all chose to do this show.... :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Of all the shows I'm currently watching, I like this one the least... It's not that I don't care about the people on it - just the whole premise seems kind of smarmy... The kids secretly watching the women... shopping for wedding dresses... the phony way they decide which ones have to have a session with the lie detector guy... just so much of it makes me go "YUKK!" :phhht (yet I watch anyway!)
    Anyway, about how it will all turn out... I can only say - everyone involved deserves what they get out of it...! They all chose to do this show.... :rolleyes
    We seem to really think alike, Berries. Smarmy and really, really stupid. If ol' Marty actually marries the women his children pick (and it isn't his first choice), he's an idiot. I even have to turn the sound off or I'll retch . . and the crying jags of both contestants and daughters (to say nothing of Marty's eyes tearing up) - ewwwww!! But, I watch it - summer is such a vast wasteland of good TV (or much of any TV for that matter). Oh well, its better than reruns.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    berries, it continues to amaze me how much you and I think alike!
    I always take a long, hot shower after watching to make sure I get all the creepiness off me.*shudder* I don't know how the people on the show can get through the episodes without busting up laughing at the ridiculous things they say, and the seriousness with which they say them!! I just can't take any of this nonsense seriously. It has to be a joke! This is pure entertainment for me. I could care less how it turns out, because no matter who the girls choose for their father, it won't last longer than my teenage daughter's crushes!!!!

aname -- just saw your post -- to you, too!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast