+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/12 Screen Caps -- Pretty in White

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip
    Hilarious, Danger Bunny. Those catsup stains on the wedding dress had me laughing out loud.
    Me too!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    DB- you made me laugh even tho she was my "pick" for Dad. I thought she was modest and petite, yet a little adventurous(even tho, yuck-catsup eater! That's as bad as paste eater in my book!). So I have lost the choosing award.. Wouldn't you just die if Suzanne gets it?

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    DB- you made me laugh even tho she was my "pick" for Dad. I thought she was modest and petite, yet a little adventurous(even tho, yuck-catsup eater! That's as bad as paste eater in my book!). So I have lost the choosing award.. Wouldn't you just die if Suzanne gets it?
    I HOPE they pick Stacy... he would deserve it. I mean, pick your OWN freakin' mate... what a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I HOPE they pick Stacy... he would deserve it. I mean, pick your OWN freakin' mate... what a loser.
    Amen, sister!!!! Nothing else needs to be said!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Suzanne's hair

Is it just me, or does she remind anybody else of Farrah? How about that sour look she get's everytime something doesn't go her way? I didn't know you could frown that way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123