Closed Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

.. Thanks Lil Ol' Me... A friend sent me the quote through email, and I thought it was funny.... so I used it on here So what did you guys think of Stacy winning the dinner with Marty.. and the others eating pizza in their wedding gowns??

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    .. Thanks Lil Ol' Me... A friend sent me the quote through email, and I thought it was funny.... so I used it on here So what did you guys think of Stacy winning the dinner with Marty.. and the others eating pizza in their wedding gowns??
    Stacy... man, she's good. No wonder she's had so many husbands. Suzanne... too possessive over a short time frame.

I think he likes Marilyn the best. Plus she already lives in CO.

Well I think the girls chose Stacy.. cuz she was one that hasnt had any alone time with their dad, so he needed that time to see if there was any connection.

Spoilers

They say, a frown is a smile turned upside down or is that a lemon Suzanne keeps sucking on? Check the nails on the hand Marty slips the ring on? Looks just like Stacey's hand and the winner is......

They could had used her hand to throw all of us off.

Spoilers

In my opinion, this show is quite degrading and humiliating to the women and all the tears is just toooo much. I would hail the next taxi back to whence I came but too late now, the women are being seen by millions and when they look back at the show, the tears of embarrassment will flow. You can run but you can't hide.

So what did you think when the thing about they had to get married was just a test to see who would stay or who would leave?? I was relieved that they didnt have to get married right away, just felt that would lead the marriage straight to divorce court.. IMO.

FORT Fanatic
    Just commenting...

Is it me or does Marty cry more than the women?
    I love him though.

At least he not like the smarmy one from last season - the sole purpose for that season was to launch the acting career of the youngest and I commend her - very creative.

Still don't like Stacey. Her vows seemed SOOO convtrived. I....don't..... like......... the.......... way.......... she.......... speaks........... with.. all ....... the ...... pauses...... . She comes across as bitter and manipulative. I don't get a warm vibe from her at all.

Suzanne - I thnk she really digs Marty (go figure) but I don't think its a forever thing with her. More like she's winning a pageant or something. I think she'd eventually turn on the girls. JMO.

Marilyn I like. I hope she doesn't get hurt.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki
    In my opinion, this show is quite degrading and humiliating to the women and all the tears is just toooo much. I would hail the next taxi back to whence I came but too late now, the women are being seen by millions and when they look back at the show, the tears of embarrassment will flow. You can run but you can't hide.
    Degrading or not, these women all signed up for it, voluntarily. I think people get wrapped up in the excitement and forget that every last detail will be exposed and they can get dumped on national television.

Closed Thread