Closed Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

FORT Fogey
    Stacy sounds like a dominatrix saying those vows!!! Whooo-hooo, bring on the whip!

Blonde #1, Suzanne is certainly laying it on thick. Syrup please?

Marty is smiling, but it's hard to tell his true reaction through the Botox tightening.

The girls seem to fall for it though.

Blonde #2 impresses him much more, with a comment about how beautiful she looks. She cries on cue. Again, the daughters are buttered up.

Brunette #1 gets an "oh god" from Marty and a somewhat stiff walk. She invokes God, which is either desperate or honest, possibly both. Marilyn also cries, but the daughters also cry.

Brunette #2 (or is it dirty blonde?), Stacy, gets a repeat of the "oh god". She's a bit smooth, but gets a tongue-lashing--literally--from Marty. In front of the girls.

Marty doesn't know that the last woman is gone. Marty is upset. "Connection", blah blah.

"Winner" gets a date. Suzanne interviews with a gloat. Bang-bang-it's Stacy who wins though. And gets more tongue action although brief. The other women STILL aren't allowed to remove the dresses (Stacy seems to be wearing hers too, but without a veil--which the other women had).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Dad finds out they left Nicole at the church

FORT Fogey
    I don't think the girls fell for Suzanne's sucking up as much as she thought they would.

FORT Fogey
    STACY GETS THE PRIVATE DATE???

I guess being previously married four times has made her an EXPERT at saying vows, and it's certainly paid off!

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    There's something about Stacy that annoys me... this is the first time I've watched this... so I don't know what they're like, but I really don't like Stacy for some reason....
    Her 3 or 4 ex-husbands may agree with you.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fogey
    Incoming fax.....

dun Dun DUN

Marilyn and Melanie face the polygraph.

I would have picked Stacy and Melanie.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Marilyn, who aced the lie detector the first time goes again, along with Melanie.

Substitute Lie-Guy tries to be kitchy but isn't.

Marilyn tells the truth about not wanting to pay college debts. Lies about number of dates with other men. Tells the truth about her vows being sincere. Tells the truth about wanting to be married again.

Melanie tells the truth about not being a cook. Staying with Marty-kins in sickness and health. Dating younger men. Being in love with Marty-kins.

We know this is all a crock, these sequences. Does Marilyn's one white lie hurt her? In this TV version of the truth?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    Marilyn and Melanie go to the Lie Detector Test

Marilyn wouldn't pay off daughter's debts, and has gone on over 10 dates in the last 10 months (I think) Truly meant everything she said in the wedding vows and really wants to get married to him.

Closed Thread