Closed Thread
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

Finally the girls listened to Dad's wishes.

Hey - how come my feed is 2 minutes behind everyone else's?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

this show is a real test in how much these women can stand to be humiliated! this is so degrading to grown women!! they either have to be desperate or really good sports!

Quote Originally Posted by aceiling
    this show is a real test in how much these women can stand to be humiliated! this is so degrading to grown women!! they either have to be desperate or really good sports!
    I'm going to take 'desperate' for $200 Alex.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

LG.
    wow, watching this show is really depressing. Outback Jack and even Ultimate Love Test are much less gut retching than this.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey
    Suzanne comes in... she starts to cry, and of course mentions the three daughters (who took a very prominent role in the vows... even more prominent than their father did....)

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm going to take 'desperate' for $200 Alex.

FORT Fogey
    Marilyn's vow wasn't the best... but they definitely had the most chemistry.

FORT Fan
    Yikes, this is all just too gag-alicious! I'm not quite sure which is worse: the fact that they're airing it, or that I'm watching it. I watch a LOT of television. Much of it reality TV. But Oh. My. God. This is just beyond. I have got to get myself a real life. lol And now I'm off to see what's on Bravo or TLC!

I like Marilyn's dress, but not her hair. Marty was practically hyperventilating over her though.

FORT Fogey
    There's something about Stacy that annoys me... this is the first time I've watched this... so I don't know what they're like, but I really don't like Stacy for some reason....

Closed Thread