Closed Thread
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 244

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

  1. #221
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    TM - I'm sorry to disagree, and I don't want to start anything ugly, but she did actually lie. When they revealed the "bad fact" that she had been married 3 times, she said "Yes, I married my second husband twice." That is just not true. She married her 3rd husband twice.
    ss, nbc knew it all! thats all im saying...

  2. #222
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    Wow! I don't check in for one day, and all heck has broken loose! I would like to address some things that TM and had enough raised.

    I am from Ardmore. I have known Stacy since Jr. High, and we have many mutual acquaintances, including her 3rd/4th ex-husband. I say acquaintances because most of the people I know no longer consider her a friend. I'm sorry if you have found my comments hurtful. However, I have not stated one fact that isn't true. Stacy knows it, and if you are really a good friend of hers, you know it to. It's possible, since you say that you've only known her 9 years, that much of this happened before you became friends. I can't remember the exact year that she and RC got together. I have also expressed my opinion, which I'm entitled to do. My opinion is based upon things I know and things I've been told by people I trust. Stacy opened herself up by going on a national television show, especially with all her skeletons. I have not called her names, nor attacked her appearance.

    As far as why I didn't respond to Stacy's private message, it's because I think the only reason she contacted me in that way is to find out who I am. I have no problem with telling her to her face what I think of some of the things she's done. But I have seen evidence that she can be hateful and vindictive. Frankly, I don't want to deal with it, or possibly expose others to her wrath.

    Finally, had enough, no, I wouldn't turn heads when I walk in a room. I don't really see what that has to do with anything, but you asked. If that's how you measure a person, great. It's not how I measure people.

    Sorry to bore everyone else with this, but since I was sort of "called out", I felt I should respond.

    And once more, for the record, Stacy has been married 4 times to 3 different men. Their initials are CJ, CL, and RC. TM and had enough, why did she lie about that?
    4 initials, and she admits she was married to one man 2x, that's 4 marriages. Thanks Sassy. You have not attacked her, just enjoyed our posts, and nothing wrong with that, as TM laughed at our posts, too.

    You stated facts that you know. I would not respond to Stacy either, not worth my time, or effort. Too much fun to be here with you goofballs!!

  3. #223
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    Hey everyone!! Just have been reading this today... first time on here since I do have more important things to do with my day. One of my co-workers was telling me about this message board and how they were bashing our Stacy! I work with Stacy and have known her now for almost 3 years. I just wanted to give my two cents in to let you all know that yes, first off I am a native TEXAN! With an accent! That Stacy is a great person and a good friend of mine who is always there for me when I need her. She is very sincere and sweet... it's funny to read all about how "evil" you all think she is.. HELLO don't you all know that a reality tv show doesn't really mean that it's real?? It's TV! Anyhow I just see that lilome is on here A LOT! WOW, it sounds like it to me that you have a lot of anger inside! You know people shouldn't Judge people unless they really know them. I know that I don't have the right to Judge anyone... and I won't. Anyhow I hope that you all have a wonderful day ... just wanted you to know that Stacy is a great person and I am glad that I know her personaly...

    Take care !
    THANK YOU! and I was thinking last night, THEY HAVE/HAD to make someone the VILLIAN!

  4. #224
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    26
    All of the Ardmore folk are going to get a big hoot out of the fact that Stacy has rallied her new friends to come on here and support her and talk about how wonderful she is.

  5. #225
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetenough28
    Anyhow I just see that lilome is on here A LOT! WOW, it sounds like it to me that you have a lot of anger inside! You know people shouldn't Judge people unless they really know them. I know that I don't have the right to Judge anyone... and I won't.
    Anger! WHY would anyone be ANGRY over a tv show?
    I am not angry, I am sarcastic, perhaps, but not angry. Sorry if that is how you read me. Hey FORT friends, do I really come off as angry?

    If anything, I am peaceful. I have an opinion and may express it, funny or not, but I have never said I hated anyone. That is anger.

    As for being here alot. I own an internet business, so I am online alot! Funny thing is, I sell "wedding invitations" around the world!! Can't be too angry in a sentimental and fun business like that.

    Sorry if you misread me...

  6. #226
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    26
    lil'ol me - I don't think you seem angry. You just don't put up with a lot of whiny BS. You go, girl! You go on reality tv, you have to be able to take it.

  7. #227
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    lil'ol me - I don't think you seem angry. You just don't put up with a lot of whiny BS. You go, girl! You go on reality tv, you have to be able to take it.
    And I have no problem with people wanting to defend their friends, but just coming onto here and stating the obvious (the show is edited, we have not seen it all, you don't really know her) without giving facts about what makes her so wonderful, what was never stated about her is not great debating.

    For God's sake, Marilyn gives time and money to Make A Wish, and Stacy put her finger down her throat. (That was when Stacy did that, right?) Now THAT was jealousy at it's best. Stacy should be embarrassed that she did that. That is saying, "So she helps people?" How about applause for Marilyn. She is doing good for ill people. God Bless her.

    Notice, because she acted like a lady, as did Melanie, no one bashes her/ them? Not hateful, just pointing out weirdness.

  8. #228
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13
    Well I am just telling you from my opinion of what I have read on here from your messages... I hope that you have a good day.. just wanted to let you know that the "real" Stacy is a very good person... and you know I am sure that EVERYONE makes mistakes in their life time.. noone is perfect in this world. I know I am not!

  9. #229
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Age
    38
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    And I have no problem with people wanting to defend their friends, but just coming onto here and stating the obvious (the show is edited, we have not seen it all, you don't really know her) without giving facts about what makes her so wonderful, what was never stated about her is not great debating.

    For God's sake, Marilyn gives time and money to Make A Wish, and Stacy put her finger down her throat. (That was when Stacy did that, right?) Now THAT was jealousy at it's best. Stacy should be embarrassed that she did that. That is saying, "So she helps people?" How about applause for Marilyn. She is doing good for ill people. God Bless her.

    Notice, because she acted like a lady, as did Melanie, no one bashes her/ them? Not hateful, just pointing out weirdness.

    well you know the Make a Wish think is funny... you know that they edit everything.. Stacy told me that she wasn't doing that after they said that about Marilyn... it was over something else... they just made it seem like that! But hey that's tv for ya... they have to make some DRAMA! Right!?

  10. #230
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    And I have no problem with people wanting to defend their friends, but just coming onto here and stating the obvious (the show is edited, we have not seen it all, you don't really know her) without giving facts about what makes her so wonderful, what was never stated about her is not great debating.

    For God's sake, Marilyn gives time and money to Make A Wish, and Stacy put her finger down her throat. (That was when Stacy did that, right?) Now THAT was jealousy at it's best. Stacy should be embarrassed that she did that. That is saying, "So she helps people?" How about applause for Marilyn. She is doing good for ill people. God Bless her.

    Notice, because she acted like a lady, as did Melanie, no one bashes her/ them? Not hateful, just pointing out weirdness.
    Okay.....there is a good point about how the show is edited. She said she didn't do that about Make a Wish Foundation, and I believe her. She donates regularly to charitable foundations, and I am sure of that. I pick up and mail out her mail on a daily basis!!!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.