Closed Thread
Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Here ya go TM ...
    awww thanks!

where do you all get those other smiley stuff? they are darling?

On the bottom where you post your replies.. you will see posting rules box (bottom left hand side) click smilies.. and it will show you your options.

FORT Regular
    thank you!

FORT Fogey

Snortin' in Boston

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    . . . . Anywho, I'm done for the day.. I have to go tell the neighbors off now.
    I love you, Maveno! I just cracked up when I read that (after reading all the back-and-forth among all the posters on this thread).

THANKS for making me snort out loud!!

Ok, a warning about argueing with other posters... KNOCK IT OFF!!! or I start banning, and I love to ban people.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

FORT Regular
    OK, obviously you are talking to me, as I stated if you will tell me who I bashed or if the person who "complained" on me will speak up, I will certainly offer an apology. Is this a forum where you ONLY can bash people, or is one allowed to point out positive things about people.

sorry if I hurt anyones feelings.

TigerMom, as a way of clarification, per our rules (which can be accessed by clicking "FAQ" at the top of any page) you agreed to when you signed up:

Contestants on show are open to discussion - that's good, bad, speculation, wild accusation, and everything in between. We don't know these people, and we understand about editing, and it's *entertainment*. They put themselves out there on TV, they reap what they sow, so to speak.

However, we have a firm rule that every member's opinions are as valid as anyone else's, and not open to criticism. You can discuss why you disagree, but be respectful of those opinions even if you wholeheartedly disagree with them. And never "attack" a fellow member for those opinions. There are several sites out there where people can do that to their heart's content - this isn't one of them, and it's a rule that we enforce strictly (we enforce all of our rules strictly, as many people have come to discover, and is the reason that our members like our site).

You may know a contestant in real life, but what we're watching is not real life, and because of that, what you see is colored by your personal knowledge. We don't have that luxury, and in most cases, we really don't care (to be blunt). The site exists to discuss the shows, and the people on them and the actions they take. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you'd like further clarification of the rules, or have specific questions, you can send a PM (private message) to me, or anyone else whose name is red, or you can visit the Announcements forum, where we can discuss rules and specific questions not related to this show (and this discussion is not related, and doesn't really belong here).

So, with that said, back to discussion of the ladies. And by that, I mean what we see on TV and how they're acting.

FORT Regular
    thank you! and again, if anyone felt that I was bashing them I apologize.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    hi, thanks for the welcome. y'all are cracking me up about the marriage issue. I wont answer it ...
    Well, here's another question. Maybe you'll feel more comfortable with this one. What has Stacy said to you about exactly *why* she went on the show? This is a question I would like to put to *all* the women, especially the ones that have been burned by previous unhappy marriage experiences, but since you're here ...

For me, I would be scared to death to get into a situation that, in itself, accelerated and intensified the process of feeling you've fallen in love with somebody. That's what these shows seems to do -- it certainly seems that it's happened to Stacy over the past couple episodes ... Yet as I have grown older and accumulated more love experiences, I've grown a lot more leery of jumping into things too fast and letting my feelings get pushed way beyond my actual knowledge of somebody. I would think that would be extra true for somebody who's been divorced more than once ...

Is Stacy just an eternal optimist or something? I'd be very nervous in her position on this show. None of them really know much of *anything* about Marty, and vice versa ...

FORT Regular
    our local newspaper said that she is an eternal romantic...who wouldnt want true love & to find a soul mate?

Closed Thread