Closed Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Just chill. You can laugh with us, if you want to, or get all mad as the devil. We see only small parts. We see edits. She is what she is via the edits.

So chill. She looks old for 39, so does Suzanne. Get over it. She has a great body, I never took that away from her.

She has a terminal flatulence problem, given the fact that if she does not release it, she will explode.

I am outta here for tonight. Night FORT Friends!! See ya later!!
    HAY dont forget she blames it on the CAT!!!

and yes Id like to play if you all will have me, just know I have a different opinion than you do!

If you notice, she was not shown trying on the ring, she was shown w/ no make up a LOT, Suzanne was never without it...she was kept on the back burner accd to the clips until last week. it is just odd to me.

Rae
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    me too! I just happened onto this! so how do you find this weeks one?
    I'm just doing this cause a friend of mine does the survivor one at work, figured this would be a good way to get rid of some of the bordem at work. lol

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    HAY dont forget she blames it on the CAT!!!

and yes Id like to play if you all will have me, just know I have a different opinion than you do!

If you notice, she was not shown trying on the ring, she was shown w/ no make up a LOT, Suzanne was never without it...she was kept on the back burner accd to the clips until last week. it is just odd to me.

Play nice FORT Friends. Hey, where's Canadian Bunny! I miss you... HOPing you will post soon!! (get it?)

TM- we have very different views. My view is to poke fun. You can defend all you want. We are not mean. I would probably like Stacy in person. We'd probably be friends (as long as she contains the gas that is).

Remember TM, if you attack here you will get no where, as we are all a group of people that pretty much stick up for each other, as you do for Stacy.
    So, post your defense, that's fine, but realize, I don't care (truly) the size of Stacy' butt, how many wrinkles or if that IS her real hair color, or not.

I have been on her end, and prefer this end. Never on a reality show (thank GOD) but in other higher-profile roles. Ones where people know you, and you are open to criticism. I MUCH prefer THIS end. hahahahaha

So, remember to chill, it's all just a joke. Tell Stacy to post. We wanna know HOW many marriages.

FORT Regular
    Play nice FORT Friends. Hey, where's Canadian Bunny! I miss you... HOPing you will post soon!! (get it?)

TM- we have very different views. My view is to poke fun. You can defend all you want. We are not mean. I would probably like Stacy in person. We'd probably be friends (as long as she contains the gas that is).

Remember TM, if you attack here you will get no where, as we are all a group of people that pretty much stick up for each other, as you do for Stacy.
    So, post your defense, that's fine, but realize, I don't care (truly) the size of Stacy' butt, how many wrinkles or if that IS her real hair color, or not.

I have been on her end, and prefer this end. Never on a reality show (thank GOD) but in other higher-profile roles. Ones where people know you, and you are open to criticism. I MUCH prefer THIS end. hahahahaha

So, remember to chill, it's all just a joke. Tell Stacy to post. We wanna know HOW many marriages.
    you are cracking up over this # of marriages thing. and I dont want to attack, as you dont either, Im just telling you about the girl I know in a whole different light than you do! Im not sure of the friends thing...that would be her decision, but if I was coming on here after being on a show, I would be highly insensed to see all the ugliness! she doesnt deserve it no matter what show she is or isnt on!

no the gas thing, we all just died laughing! OMG however, looks and other things that a friend says to one another should not be said in public as far as im concerned. I would tell a friend if they asked, the truth and not just what they would want to hear. TO me that is a true friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae
    I'm one of them dreaded newbies and I thought this was the thread to last nights show. :rolleyes
    Newbies are always welcomed here! So to the FORT Rae and Tigermom! Here is the thread for this week's show: 7/19 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    thank you so much aiwannabe

FORT Fogey

I Saw the Promo, Dogbat!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogbat
    So no one saw the original promo showing who I thought was Suzanne? Does anyone else see the older hand in the current promo, seeming like Suzanne?

Someone HAS to have seen the blonde in the black dress, yes?
    I saw that blonde head that he was proposing to when the show first started airing the promos (before the first episode ever aired) and I specifically said to myself, "Wicked, keep your eyes peeled for a blonde at the end of the show."

I also noticed that not long after the first episode ran that promo with the blonde disappeared; they never showed the blonde at the proposal again.

So yes, for sure, I am with you on this. I would be ecstatic if he picked Suzanne 'cause she was my favorite from the get-go.

I saw it, Dogbat. You're not alone in this!

Sit, Dogbat. Stay, Dogbat.

Good Dogbat, Good Dogbat!!!!!

(Whoops, sorry! I love your name, and I'm just goofin' on ya!)
    Last edited by WickedGood; 07-20-2004 at 10:28 PM.

Dang Lil'olme.. I leave the fort for the evening, and all this excitement is going on Welcome to the FORT TM.. but as everyone has stated your friend put herself on the line to be praised or criticized on this forum. Everyone has a different point of view. When you signed up for FORT you read the rules, and that is one. I don't blame you for defending your friend, but honestly if a friend of mine were on a reality show, I think I would do some serious talking to her. I dont know Stacy personally, but she wasnt one of my picks either. So why dont you let us know about the marriage thing. How many times has Stacy been married?? If you wont answer it, get Stacy too.. WE wanna know.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Dang Lil'olme.. I leave the fort for the evening, and all this excitement is going on Welcome to the FORT TM.. but as everyone has stated your friend put herself on the line to be praised or criticized on this forum. Everyone has a different point of view. When you signed up for FORT you read the rules, and that is one. I don't blame you for defending your friend, but honestly if a friend of mine were on a reality show, I think I would do some serious talking to her. I dont know Stacy personally, but she wasnt one of my picks either. So why dont you let us know about the marriage thing. How many times has Stacy been married?? If you wont answer it, get Stacy too.. WE wanna know.
    hi, thanks for the welcome. y'all are cracking me up about the marriage issue. I wont answer it, if stacy gets on here and answers then youwill have your answer!

I saw the rules and I was expressing how I felt too. I have a positive feeling about stacy, just like others have negative feelings about her and I have a right to feel that way just as they do. I totally understand that!

as for telling her how I feel, she knows, weve talked and Im telling you nothing I wouldnt tell her.

again, thanks for the welcome, I really appreciate it

Here ya go TM ...

Closed Thread