Closed Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    ---Hi, my name is Stacy and I love long walks on the beach and Farting

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    you know what??? I have a husband in the Army, this is so sad that he is fighting for this kind of AMERICAN WAY!! now that makes me SICK!
    My 17-year-old-daughter wants to remind everyone that the "AMERICAN WAY" also stands for free speech (direct quote from her).

Let's just agree to disagree. Now, can we please move on TigerMom..... :deadhorse
    Last edited by roseskid; 07-20-2004 at 09:22 PM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

you know what??? I have a husband in the Army, this is so sad that he is fighting for this kind of AMERICAN WAY!! now that makes me SICK!

you are right, she did open herself up for people to talk bad AND GOOD about her!!!

Did you MISS the part where I said she has a great body?? Did you MISS that?

I hope your hubby stays safe. He is fighting for the American way, which includes FREE SPEECH, and that includes Reality TV. LIke it or not, I don't care, your friend is fire fuel. I just hope she's not too gassy for the fire, or we could have some serious explosions!

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    ---Hi, my name is Stacy and I love long walks on the beach and Farting

Just so you guys knows, this is the thread for last week's show.

aiwannabe --I know....I'm leaving now....this is done as far as I'm concerned...I've got more snarking to do elsewhere!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Rae
    I'm one of them dreaded newbies and I thought this was the thread to last nights show. :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Did you MISS the part where I said she has a great body?? Did you MISS that?

I hope your hubby stays safe. He is fighting for the American way, which includes FREE SPEECH, and that includes Reality TV. LIke it or not, I don't care, your friend is fire fuel. I just hope she's not too gassy for the fire, or we could have some serious explosions!
    yep I saw that! and yep i understand you are still going to tare (sp?) her up, that is your right. But it is also my right to keep defending her!

and I dont think she will ever live that gas thing down! BWAYAYAA we laughed so hard about that!

I hope he stays safe too! cuz its this he is fighting for right?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae
    I'm one of them dreaded newbies and I thought this was the thread to last nights show. :rolleyes
    me too! I just happened onto this! so how do you find this weeks one?

yep I saw that! and yep i understand you are still going to tare (sp?) her up, that is your right. But it is also my right to keep defending her!

and I dont think she will ever live that gas thing down! BWAYAYAA we laughed so hard about that!

I hope he stays safe too! cuz its this he is fighting for right?
    Just chill. You can laugh with us, if you want to, or get all mad as the devil. We see only small parts. We see edits. She is what she is via the edits.

So chill. She looks old for 39, so does Suzanne. Get over it. She has a great body, I never took that away from her.

She has a terminal flatulence problem, given the fact that if she does not release it, she will explode.

I am outta here for tonight. Night FORT Friends!! See ya later!!

Closed Thread