Closed Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

The number of newbies that manage to post here without reading the FAQ's astounds me.
    Quote Originally Posted by John & the powers that be
    Contestants of a reality show, having voluntarily agreed to appear on our televisions, are open for criticism and praise, and everything in between, assuming it falls within the bounds of the rest of our rules.

You don't have to agree with another member's opnion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own.
    You can find ALL of the FAQ's you were SUPPOSED to read here
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Seems like Sassy Sooner was onto something, perhaps with 4 marriages and not 3.... hmmmmmmm

You are entitled to defend your friend all you want, but she opened herself up to criticism.
    she may be....I just choose not to talk about that! and yes she did open herself up, its just sad you all dont know her and have made unfounded assumptions of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    --Hi, my name is Stacy and I love long walks on the beach and Farting
    LMFAOOOOOOoo Zaaam!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Rae
    When people get on these shows they have to know some people are going to talk bad about them as well as talk good about them...its the American way.
    you know what??? I have a husband in the Army, this is so sad that he is fighting for this kind of AMERICAN WAY!! now that makes me SICK!

you are right, she did open herself up for people to talk bad AND GOOD about her!!!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    LMFAOOOOOOoo Zaaam!
    I admit that is funny!

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    and yes, I have said things about people on the show who I am rooting for or against. But I have not written it. and Its just an offhand comment and we go on rooting for the one we want to win!
    So just think of it as instead of saying the comment out loud we are just writing it out loud instead. Just like a bunch of friends having a gab session about the show our likes and dislikes

Rae
    Yes it is sad, however they is why there is so many reality shows out there now. And I can bet they are loving all the attention they get rather it is bad or good. Gets their name and face in the spot light.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    By the way, what woman tells a guy that is hitting on her that she is a Lesbian and then "kisses another chick" just to turn him off. OH YEAH! That'll work. 'Cuz guys are sickened at the mere THOUGHT of 2 women together. Great strategy! I'll have to remember that one.
    Hee hee true to that !!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rupcas
    So just think of it as instead of saying the comment out loud we are just writing it out loud instead. Just like a bunch of friends having a gab session about the show our likes and dislikes
    thank you! and Id like to be afforded to put some positive gossip into this conversation. Thanks for being kind.

and about the gas issue, we did BUST A GUT last night when that was said!!! BWAHHAHAHAAAA Still laughing about that! They were really reaching there!

Rae
    Yeah like we have never met a guy that would like to be with 2 women.

Closed Thread