Closed Thread
Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What "rest of the story"? All I've heard is that you ate dinner with her last night, she has a smokin' body that you're jealous of, and her voice has always been like that.

Just seems you want to argue with anyone (who doesn't like her) about her personality and whatnot, more than rant about the wonderful aspects of Stacy.

Anywho, I'm done for the day.. I have to go tell the neighbors off now.
    does it seem that you have been ranting about her too in a negative way! Why is it wrong to rant in a positive way???

I love the neighbor comment! bwahhahahaaa

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    By the way, what woman tells a guy that is hitting on her that she is a Lesbian and then "kisses another chick" just to turn him off. OH YEAH! That'll work. 'Cuz guys are sickened at the mere THOUGHT of 2 women together. Great strategy! I'll have to remember that one.

And BTW, TigerMom, exactly how many marriages did Stacy have? You claim to know her. And are you SURE she is 39, 'cuz, again, she has opened herself up for criticism, she may have a great body, but she has one OLD looking face. I mean, yeah, 39 (wink, wink)! My Mom still claims that SHE is 39, too!
    yep 39 for sure! we were born in the same year! and GOD FORBID you get a wrinkle or two! that is so petty. Im sure people can love eachother in spite of their looks. Hopefully this will be the case for you when and if you do get wrinkled! that is just too weird that you are hooked on her looks and how wrinkled she is.

the marriage thing, ask her...

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    yep 39 for sure! we were born in the same year! and GOD FORBID you get a wrinkle or two! that is so petty. Im sure people can love eachother in spite of their looks. Hopefully this will be the case for you when and if you do get wrinkled! that is just too weird that you are hooked on her looks and how wrinkled she is.

the marriage thing, ask her...
    Hey, a wrinkle or 2? She has terrible skin, as it comes across on tv. She was shot under the same lighting as Melanie, who looked more like the daughters than a competitor of Stacy's. And not hooked... just scared.
    Curious how that happens to someone so that I can avoid it.

Anyway, I gotta go call Stacy right now and ask her about her marriages, since you don't seem to know.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Whether she actually farted and blamed the cat or not was irrelevant at that point. The fact that she was the butt of the joke and her reaction made it priceless.
    She was certainly the "butt" of the joke all right! Ha, ha, ha! (That just seemed too easy).
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Hey, a wrinkle or 2? She has terrible skin, as it comes across on tv. She was shot under the same lighting as Melanie, who looked more like the daughters than a competitor of Stacy's. And not hooked... just scared.
    Curious how that happens to someone so that I can avoid it.

Anyway, I gotta go call Stacy right now and ask her about her marriages, since you don't seem to know.
    lol...I do know, I dont feel its my place to discuss that! and so I wont. as for wrinkles, stay out of the sun!!! and get rest.

Did you ever think they might have shot those clips in the middle of the night?

look lil, Im not here to fight with you. Im here to give a different side of the story that you all obviously do not want to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    She was certainly the "butt" of the joke all right! Ha, ha, ha! (That just seemed too easy).

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    lol...I do know, I dont feel its my place to discuss that! and so I wont. as for wrinkles, stay out of the sun!!! and get rest.

Did you ever think they might have shot those clips in the middle of the night?

look lil, Im not here to fight with you. Im here to give a different side of the story that you all obviously do not want to discuss.
    Thanks for the advice, since I am Stacy's age (born in 1964). I do "shun the sun" as I put it.

Seems like Sassy Sooner was onto something, perhaps with 4 marriages and not 3.... hmmmmmmm

You are entitled to defend your friend all you want, but she opened herself up to criticism.

Rae
    When people get on these shows they have to know some people are going to talk bad about them as well as talk good about them...its the American way.

---Hi, my name is Stacy and I love long walks on the beach and Farting
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Closed Thread