Closed Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 244

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

  1. #151
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,830
    Boy..you hate sassy sooner huh?



    Umm. Not so sure there's much of anything else to say regarding Stacy, and to you. Except that if it were my friend going on a reality show, believe you me Missy, they'd endure a hellofa lot more torturous ribbing and ranting from me ALONE, than from strangers on the internet. So, no.. that lil argument ain't holdin' water for me.
    Not to mention the fact that they'd probably confide in me in regards to WHICH reality show they'd look less the fool instead of just signing up and having friends bitch about it later when they're not "shed in a great light".

    Hey. JMO.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  2. #152
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Boy..you hate sassy sooner huh?

    Umm. Not so sure there's much of anything else to say regarding Stacy, and to you. Except that if it were my friend going on a reality show, believe you me Missy, they'd endure a hellofa lot more torturous ribbing and ranting from me ALONE, than from strangers on the internet. So, no.. that lil argument ain't holdin' water for me.
    Not to mention the fact that they'd probably confide in me in regards to WHICH reality show they'd look less the fool instead of just signing up and having friends bitch about it later when they're not "shed in a great light".

    Hey. JMO.
    I do not hate her, she just "seems" to be the ALL KNOWING of Stacy and her life. Im just wondering if I know her...IF she really lives in Ardmore.

    and believe me, we have been ribbing the heck out of stacy! but NEVER calling her a bitch or any demeaning comments. OK, I called her a "BEHOTCH" cuz of that body! but thats a different story. I would never say anything to others that I would to her face!

    So no, I dont hate SS or you or anyone on here, I just dont get the meanness. Being on tv is not an excuse for meanness IMHO!

  3. #153
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,830
    Yeah..well, on 4th of July a group of kids, under the age of 18 (as if being older would excuse it. Not.), stuck firecrackers in puppies mouths. Yea..I don't "get" or "understand why" either.. there's TONS of things out there that I don't understand. But honestly... being called a bitch from people online ain't the end-all of end-alls.

    I understand your concern with a friend being "bashed" and how you feel you must defend her.. but you need to realize that it isn't going to necessarily stop people's opinions simply because you're "fighting a good battle for her". Just like if I started a crusade for the hurt puppies and kittens who get blown to smithereens on 4th of July.. my tirade will probably help zilch, or if it does help...it won't register as a blip on the radar screen.

    I know it's a weird lil example, but it's still pretty fresh in my mind and I'm still bothered about it, so I figured it would be a great example to compare.

    Does this make sense to you? This is a really fair site in regards to opinions..we understand you love Stacy, just remember we're not all her "friend," as you are. This is our "fun time", we comment and mostly its all catty. Being a contestant on a reality show affords us "onliners" the freedom & joy of eternal cattiness of any/all people who choose to risk that exposure on a national television. There ARE people who aren't catty even, it's all hit and miss on how someone is perceived.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  4. #154
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    When you refer to JC here, is it someone's initials of their name on this board that is posting, like sassy sooner??? just wondering...

    JC is not spelling out the entire Jeepers Creepers...

  5. #155
    FORT Newbie rupcas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerMom
    Hi! I'm in Ardmore too. However, I have a total different view than you do of Stacy! She and I are VERY GOOD friends. I think you all should not make judgments before you meet her and get to know her. I mean, if I was reading all of these things written by total strangers I don't know what I would think. I'm sure YOU ALL have skeletons in your closet! This makes me SICK the way you are trashing her!
    I applaude you for sticking up for your friend but in everyone's defense we are just judging by the way she puts her self out there on t.v. land - I am not bashing you but could you really say to all of us that you have never looked at someone that really stuck out and not made a comment about them whether it be just a person on the street or t.v. a famous person. We are all guilty of it.
    Just please don't tell me you were the friend that pretended to be a lesbian with her ( as per the last show ) - Just relax i am only playin with ya!! Only joking

  6. #156
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Maveno, I totally respect your opinion! You say this site is fair, I have seen no one, other than me and had enough, who have spoken up for stacy. And when we do, we get hit with both barrels because we have a DIFFERENT OPINION! I dont think that is very fair. The only one who did not come out as harsh is Mom2, she was very welcoming.

    I think that people who like stacy have as much right to be here as those who dont, without the risk of being bashed for our opinion. And we know her so I feel we can speak up!

    If SS really does know her, I can totally respect her opinion. but I have seen nothing in her posts that prove that she really knows stacy. BUt if she does, and if she doesnt like her, its her opinion and she should be freely able to state that. I do know stacy private messaged her and she still hasnt written back. What is up with that??? She can bash her in public, but when asked to explain in public, she wont respond?? Makes you wanna go hmmmmmmmmmm

    as for the cats, I had heard that too and it makes me ILL!!!

    Im sorry your FUN TIME has to stoop so low as to Bash someone you dont even know. Id hate to see what you do to the ones you do know....

    you are so right in that you have the right to make fun or whatever of her in that she has put herself out there. I just thought it was time for you & the others to hear "The Rest of the Story!"

  7. #157
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by rupcas
    I applaude you for sticking up for your friend but in everyone's defense we are just judging by the way she puts her self out there on t.v. land - I am not bashing you but could you really say to all of us that you have never looked at someone that really stuck out and not made a comment about them whether it be just a person on the street or t.v. a famous person. We are all guilty of it.
    Just please don't tell me you were the friend that pretended to be a lesbian with her ( as per the last show ) - Just relax i am only playin with ya!! Only joking
    LOL no I was not that friend! Ive tried to sit and really look at how she has come across, and I still dont see what you all see. I know she talks like she does and you think that is weird. However, Ive known her for 9 years and that is the way she talks, she has never waivered on that. In fact, at dinner and the Watch Party we had last night, in which she was there, I listened real close to see if she talked like that all the time, and she DID! Some people have a whiny, squeeky voice, they just talk that way.

    and yes, I have said things about people on the show who I am rooting for or against. But I have not written it. and Its just an offhand comment and we go on rooting for the one we want to win!

    Thank you for writing this in a nice manner! I really appreciate your reply!

  8. #158
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    JC is not spelling out the entire Jeepers Creepers...
    I was just wondering who you were referring to...thanks

  9. #159
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,830
    What "rest of the story"? All I've heard is that you ate dinner with her last night, she has a smokin' body that you're jealous of, and her voice has always been like that.

    Just seems you want to argue with anyone (who doesn't like her) about her personality and whatnot, more than rant about the wonderful aspects of Stacy.



    Anywho, I'm done for the day.. I have to go tell the neighbors off now.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  10. #160
    FORT Fan lil'olme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    265
    By the way, what woman tells a guy that is hitting on her that she is a Lesbian and then "kisses another chick" just to turn him off. OH YEAH! That'll work. 'Cuz guys are sickened at the mere THOUGHT of 2 women together. Great strategy! I'll have to remember that one.

    And BTW, TigerMom, exactly how many marriages did Stacy have? You claim to know her. And are you SURE she is 39, 'cuz, again, she has opened herself up for criticism, she may have a great body, but she has one OLD looking face. I mean, yeah, 39 (wink, wink)! My Mom still claims that SHE is 39, too!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.