Closed Thread
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Stacy bothers me...her and her "goody tooshoe" attitude. Blah to Stacy!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by had enough
    Actually, I think Stacy has a life and she's out living it......why don't you
    If we all had 'a life' (including Stacy), there wouldn't be a need for shows like this, would there, and she wouldn't have got her 2 cents' worth of fame/notoriety she has now, would she? If you had a life, you wouldn't take all that is said here too seriously, either. Anyway, is all this fire and brimstone display from the friends-of-Stacy for the benefit of Daddy Okie-dokie and his girls, in case they don't have a life, either, and are waltzing through this forum taking everything everyone says seriously?

well, I don't know who Tiger Mom is, but I do know that I'm not Stacy. I wish I was Stacy sometimes, but no, I'm not her. Like I said before, I work with her. I really don't know how to prove that to you. Maybe you're really Stacy. Maybe Stacy really has several personalities.....yeah.....tha t's it Actually, I think Stacy has a life and she's out living it......why don't you
    YIKES! I think I'm sensing some hositility!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Perhaps it's because - according to her ex - she's just passed gas.

No, when he said that, I thought that made him look like a bitter classless loser.
    I thought it made HIM look like a weasel. Come on! Everyone passes gas! For him to say it on national television was for spite. And it showed- Pffft.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop
    I thought it made HIM look like a weasel. Come on! Everyone passes gas! For him to say it on national television was for spite. And it showed- Pffft.
    AW, come on! That was absolutely roll on the floor clutching your stomache hysterical. I thought she needed to suffer a little humility at that point and it was great for morale. If I had an opportunity to say some words about my ex on national tv, I'd definitely take the opportunity to say something as rediculous as that.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I totally agree with funnygirl!! Honestly..I think that was by-far one of the funniest "reality show moments"!!

Zaaam and I about DIED!! We laughed SO hard!! Funny stuff. First thing I thought when he said that, "OHhh mann! She must have done something totally wrong towards him!"
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Whether she actually farted and blamed the cat or not was irrelevant at that point. The fact that she was the butt of the joke and her reaction made it priceless.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    AW, come on! That was absolutely roll on the floor clutching your stomache hysterical. I thought she needed to suffer a little humility at that point and it was great for morale. If I had an opportunity to say some words about my ex on national tv, I'd definitely take the opportunity to say something as rediculous as that.
    While watching this episode last night with stacy, it was funny! I dont care who you are thats funny! But it did seem rather classless for him to say that! I think we all were rolling!

FORT Regular
    well, I don't know who Tiger Mom is, but I do know that I'm not Stacy. I wish I was Stacy sometimes, but no, I'm not her. Like I said before, I work with her. I really don't know how to prove that to you. Maybe you're really Stacy. Maybe Stacy really has several personalities.....yeah.....tha t's it Actually, I think Stacy has a life and she's out living it......why don't you
    Im not stacy either, but I wish I had her BODY! Yep, I told her if I had that body, Id be wearing my bikini to the grocery store!

as for her voice, Y'all, that is her voice, she has ALWAYS talked that way, it has never waivered in the 9 years Ive known her. That is just her.

as for WWIII, I didnt mean to "start" that, it is just so unclassy, rude and upsetting to see a friend bashed! you all would speak up for your friends too, put your best friend's name in where you have stacy and if someone wrote that about them, what would you do!

I will not apologize for sticking up for her, she does NOT deserve this!

and I dont know, yesterday you post that mmd39 may not be stacy, then Miss Sassy Sooner writes that she thinks it is...OK so do you have to get SS's blessing before you believe that had enough and I are two other people!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    The marriages thing is true, so JC, that makes her FUEL, baby.
    When you refer to JC here, is it someone's initials of their name on this board that is posting, like sassy sooner??? just wondering...
    Last edited by TigerMom; 07-20-2004 at 06:05 PM.

Closed Thread