Closed Thread
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion thread ***Spoilers

Assuming that you know her, and assuming it was her that posted, no one posted anything mean about her mom and/or cancer. No one.

And YOU don't watch tv shows and say things about those that think they are so wonderful to be on tv? Wow. Amazing, yet so doubtful.

Well, if she is your friend, tell her to stay out of the sun. Speaking for me, lil'olme, only, jealousy is NOT a motivator for me. Never was. See I know what she looks like, but you do not know me. I could be Julia Roberts (LOL) for all you know.

She looks old, she talks creepy and she is obviously unstable, or makes crappy choices in life for marriages.

Marilyn was the better choice. So she had a failed weekend marriage at a young, stupid age, did she have 3 or 4 or them, and produce a child (assuming the child was from a marriage)? Never said, but doubt it.

We heard the story about how Stacy stood up at someone's wedding then was planning her own wedding with that groom. If you are married, and if that story is true, better keep your hubby on a leash, or out of sight from Stacy.

And if she did win, sure hope she likes Fritos, 'cuz they will be free flowin' at their wedding reception.

FORT Regular
    We heard the story about how Stacy stood up at someone's wedding then was planning her own wedding with that groom. If you are married, and if that story is true, better keep your hubby on a leash, or out of sight from Stacy.
    BAWAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Marilyn was the class choice here. Marty has no taste. Stacy gives him a challenge. That is his interest. Marilyn was too real. Marty does not seem to want a real relationship, just a 'weekend' one. 'Cuz a weekend's all that he can probably afford with either Stacy or Suzanne.
    Last edited by lil'olme; 07-20-2004 at 03:49 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Do any of you people have a life? I came on here to read this stuff because I work with Stacy, and I couldn't believe that people would just sit here and slam people that they don't even know. I can see getting into discussions about different shows, but sitting here and saying the stupid things that have been said is a joke. Tiger Mom is probably laughing......laughing at the stupidity of a few hateful people. It IS pretty funny. I know Stacy personally, and she has been a loyal friend to me. As far as the way she looks. I've never seen so many heads turn in a room when she enters. Can you do that Miss Sassy Sooner????

Wow! I leave for a few hours, and come back to WWIII! Tigermom, please lighten up. lil'ol is not a mean-spirited horrible person, just as I'm sure Stacy (let's give her the benefit of the doubt!) is not a hard core mean-spirited person. But, jeesh --- Stacy is on a REALITY TV SHOW LOOKING FOR DAUGHTERS TO PICK THE WIFE FOR THEIR DAD!!!! This is RIDICULOUS! If she were on a show that was looking for the most philanthropic person, or the one who has donated the most volunteer time at a convalescent hospital, I'm sure everyone would be less cycnical and grrrr-like! The premise for this whole stupid show brings out the worst in EVERYONE, those on the show and those watching! I guarantee you none of us takes any of this seriously -- what we watch, and/or what we say on these threads. Try to understand, this is just idle entertainment.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Wow! I leave for a few hours, and come back to WWIII! Tigermom, please lighten up. lil'ol is not a mean-spirited horrible person, just as I'm sure Stacy (let's give her the benefit of the doubt!) is not a hard core mean-spirited person. But, jeesh --- Stacy is on a REALITY TV SHOW LOOKING FOR DAUGHTERS TO PICK THE WIFE FOR THEIR DAD!!!! This is RIDICULOUS! If she were on a show that was looking for the most philanthropic person, or the one who has donated the most volunteer time at a convalescent hospital, I'm sure everyone would be less cycnical and grrrr-like! The premise for this whole stupid show brings out the worst in EVERYONE, those on the show and those watching! I guarantee you none of us takes any of this seriously -- what we watch, and/or what we say on these threads. Try to understand, this is just idle entertainment.

with a few ROFLMAO moments

Note to Stacy and her "supposed" friends. Get a grip. Although, Stacy was pretty fine in her posts. None of us hate Stacy for real, just her "bad girl image" on tv. Fun to hate, maybe. But, since I am more of a Buddhist in believe I really don't hate, and honestly don't gossip. However, this is just good clean fun.

Roseskid... thanks for the back up...

I got you covered!

Now, who wants to bet TigerMom and had enough are really Stacy!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    well, I don't know who Tiger Mom is, but I do know that I'm not Stacy. I wish I was Stacy sometimes, but no, I'm not her. Like I said before, I work with her. I really don't know how to prove that to you. Maybe you're really Stacy. Maybe Stacy really has several personalities.....yeah.....tha t's it Actually, I think Stacy has a life and she's out living it......why don't you

FORT Newbie
    Hey Tiger Mom.....give me a call at Stacy's office.....she says you have the number.

Quote Originally Posted by had enough
    Do any of you people have a life? I came on here to read this stuff because I work with Stacy, and I couldn't believe that people would just sit here and slam people that they don't even know. I can see getting into discussions about different shows, but sitting here and saying the stupid things that have been said is a joke. Tiger Mom is probably laughing......laughing at the stupidity of a few hateful people. It IS pretty funny. I know Stacy personally, and she has been a loyal friend to me. As far as the way she looks. I've never seen so many heads turn in a room when she enters. Can you do that Miss Sassy Sooner????
    Perhaps it's because - according to her ex - she's just passed gas.

No, when he said that, I thought that made him look like a bitter classless loser.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Closed Thread