+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ad airing for upcoming episodes

LG.

Ad airing for upcoming episodes

Any of our site vidcappers able to get a glimpse of this yet? It looks pretty darn exciting. In the traditional "breakfast with the exes" on of the EIGHT women vying for Daniel's affection has an ex-girlfriend rather than ex-boyfriend in attendance. That could make for some interesting lie detector questions later.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Wow, haven't seen the commercials, but if I do, I'll grab some caps.

I haven't seen any promotions for the upcoming shows at all.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    I must have seen the one and only ad for the show so far. I was watching tv a lot this weekend and didn't see it again, but then again NBC didn't have football, so that network wasn't on that much. Hopefully they will air it again soon.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I haven't seen anything, but I haven't been watching a lot of NBC. Between football, Alias, and my Sunday night Fox shows, NBC hasn't been on at all, I don't think.

LG.
    I saw Law and Order: CI and Boomtown last night, so two hours of NBC (live, not on tape) and no ads for MMF. Why aren't they promoting this show?

I'll bet they'll air some commercials during Ed and West Wing on Wednesday. I'll keep an eye out as I watch both of those shows.

Pretty wierd, this show is airing very soon, and I still haven't seen an ad for it.

LG.
    It is truly odd, and if it's airing against Joe Millionaire for it's 2 hour premier on the 20th I think it's going to get killed in the ratings. I find it hard to believe that they are actually going to air it on the 20th and they haven't bothered to show any ads yet (less than a week in advance).

I finally started seeing ads for this show during the Wednesday night stuff, and again last night during Friends and Scrubs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast