+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Episode 4 Preview: 07/12

Episode 4 Preview: 07/12

WHO WANTS TO MARRY MY DAD?
    Episode #4
    07-12-2004 10:05PM

In this fourth episode of the six-part series, Marty Okland's three daughters test just how serious the five remaining contestants are about their Dad. Then a return trip home from trying on wedding gowns takes a wild turn when a policeman pulls the ladies over with some surprising news. Later, two women will be asked to take lie detector tests - in their wedding gowns - and by the end of the episode, only three prospective brides will remain. The series is produced by NBC Universal Television, Nash Entertainment and Satin Productions. Bruce Nash ("For Love or Money") - who created both "Meet My Folks" and "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" - serves as executive producer along with Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments").

Quote Originally Posted by John
    WHO WANTS TO MARRY MY DAD?
    Episode #4
    07-12-2004 10:05PM

In this fourth episode of the six-part series, Marty Okland's three daughters test just how serious the five remaining contestants are about their Dad. Then a return trip home from trying on wedding gowns takes a wild turn when a policeman pulls the ladies over with some surprising news. Later, two women will be asked to take lie detector tests - in their wedding gowns - and by the end of the episode, only three prospective brides will remain. The series is produced by NBC Universal Television, Nash Entertainment and Satin Productions. Bruce Nash ("For Love or Money") - who created both "Meet My Folks" and "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" - serves as executive producer along with Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments").
    If 2 will be gone, I say it's Nicole (definitely) and Stacy (3 marriages will be too unforgiving for the sisters. Although with her body, I'd say Marty has already forgotten her lack of virginity status.)

They're really weeding out these women fast, aren't they? 2 per episode...

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    They're really weeding out these women fast, aren't they? 2 per episode...
    I have to agree, look at all the stuff they crammed into the last episode, skeet shooting, the bad fact reveal, the first elimination, the nightcap, the birthday party, the pointing fingers game, the lie detector guy, the second elimination and the justice of the peace twist. The show is jumping from event to event so fast it's impossible to see any relationship develop. Hopefully there is more going on then we're seeing or Marty might as well pick his future wife by pulling names out of a hat.

+ Reply to Thread