+ Reply to Thread

Thread: song title?

FORT Newbie

song title?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if any of you know what song was played in last night's episode when Tammy left? It was a really beautiful song and I just wanted the title and artist name. Thanks! -Nichole

FORT Newbie

I really liked it too

but everyone is commenting how sappy the music is. I guess I must like sappy music! I emailed NBC and if I hear back from them I'll post it here

I can't help you out on the title or artist but I can say that I enjoyed it too. Sappy music is my favorite kind.
    Glad to see you both here. Have fun!!

I'm glad I tape this show to watch late at night, so I can fast-forward through all the songs. I listened to about half of it on the first weeks show before my brain kicked in--this is tape, skip it! I haven't forgotten since. The music on this show is 100% not my style at all!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Newbie
    Thanks you guys for replying, and please post if you hear anything from NBC

FORT Newbie

Song title

No problem, but after listening to the music tonight (which was awful I thought :-) I wonder if these are actually real songs. Or if they have someone kind of doing a "soundtrack". Anyway, I'd be interested if anyone knows this answer because I did a pretty exhaustive search for the clips of lyrics from that song when Tammy was leaving and found nothing. (I have TIVO so I saved it).

I will post if I hear anything though.

FORT Newbie

and another good song..

The song that was played in last night's episode when Nicole was eliminated was a good one, too, and I did notice that it seemed to be the same voice of the person who sang the other song I was wondering about, so maybe it is someone singing a sort of soundtrack like you suggested. Well, if you hear anything back form NBC, please let us know Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread