+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite's to this point?

Favorite's to this point?

Okay here's a new vein...who, as of now, are your favorite women on the show?
    My favorite is Melanie...very pretty, very quick wit (she seems to say all the sharp lines), ridiculous 6-pack (did you see her abs in the bathing suit?!), seems among the most level-headed.

Marilyn is a close second. She's got that cultured air about her, and I think she's sincere - at least based on the editing they do. Very attractive as well.

The opposite, of course, can be said about Sharon. She creeps me out. I'm sure the, "...you love me..." subliminal junk was supposed to be cute and fun, but it came off as stalker-ish. Marty's look on his face (dazed, confused, utterly dumbfounded) was classic...but then again, I'm not a big fan of Marty either. He doesn't strike me as the smartest bunny in the hutch.

Sharon is laying it on too thick. I'm a guy, and if I had a chick come on to me that strong, I'd have great big flapping red flags in my head.

Favorite...based on editing...

Stacy is #1
    Marilyn is #2

LEAST favorite: ShaRON, her YOULOVEME message, her MANLY body, and her EXTREMELY ill-fitted bikini. Did she borrow that from her size 6 friend? The top was SO ill-fitted, she should be embarrassed.

Producers know going into this who will bring them ratings. Keeping Sharon keeps the show interesting. The daughters were coerced into keeping her. No other reason for her still being there.

I like Suzanne the best...I have from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I like Suzanne the best...I have from day one.
    Me too. I get the best all-around vibe from her somehow, and the girls seem to be very fond of her already. I love when she pushed him in the pool. I like Marilyn and Stacy as well, and see the most chemistry between Marty and those three women. That said, why are all these women so gaga over Marty? Looks aside (he's not appealing to me at all, but to each her own), he seems rather lacking in the personality and brains departments. And all that making out? Ugh. Why are these women so smitten??

Who do you guys think will be the woman who gets eliminated next week that Marty wanted to keep? I watched the preview again and my best guess is it's Tammy. But he didn't seem that into her so I don't know.

FORT Newbie
    I have to say that I am shocked that Suzanne is anyone's favorite. The lipliner, that UPDO!! She seems so put on to me. I agree that the pool scene was cute, but I also think it looked pretty staged. I agree with the first poster that Melanie is my favorite - she is the only one who doesn't look plastic - I think she is the only one without the "surgically enhanced" front bumpers.

I like Suzanne the best. I hope Sharon goes next, that woman drives me insane!
    ~Kristin

My favorites so far are: #1 - Marilyn, #2 - Suzanne & #3 - Stacy

I like Suzanne and Marylin the best so far. I like Melanie too, but remember her remarks about "old" guys? I don't think she would be happy with Marty for long.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Marilyn
    Melanie
    Suzanne
    Stacey
    Sharon --> get rid of her!!!!!!! eek!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by dylan25
    I have to say that I am shocked that Suzanne is anyone's favorite. The lipliner, that UPDO!! She seems so put on to me. I agree that the pool scene was cute, but I also think it looked pretty staged. I agree with the first poster that Melanie is my favorite - she is the only one who doesn't look plastic - I think she is the only one without the "surgically enhanced" front bumpers.
    I have not seen anything to dislike Suzanne about...just yet. HOWEVER... her bathing suit choice, with her costume jewelry for the pool was SOOOO 80's. Is she stuck in some weird time warp??

That SUIT.... OMG!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast