+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite's to this point?

Suzanne lost my vote with her, "Daddy's mine" comment. Just the way she said it creeped me out.

He's HERS???? Puhleeze. It strikes me as competitive for the sake of winning, rather than someone who is truly falling in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality tv fan
    Hi I'm new....first post.........

I'd say Marilyn or Suzanne, of the two though, I think he and Suzanne have the most chemistry.

RTF to the FORT!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    That's exactly how I feel about Stacy. I didn't like what she said about Marilyn in the finger-pointing game ("she doesn't play well with others"). C'mon, what's the point in making someone else look bad? Stacy could have just come up with some general reason why she was picking Marilyn. That was too competitive and made Stacy look backstabbing and petty, IMO. If Marilyn really is a bitch, Marty and daughters will find that out soon enough, right? ....
    In the most recent episode, the daughters said that Marilyn was usually very "timid" ... Seems to me that suggests that Stacy's "rudeness" and "doesn't play well with others" stuff was very unlikely to be true. Either that, or she does a 180 when she's behind the back of the girls -- suddenly becoming aggressive rather than "timid." And that seems unlikely, given all the closed-circuit tvs in the place, I'd say.

FORT Fan
    Now that Melanie is gone, let's recalibrate our preferences and speculate (all over again) who we like most as Marty's wife among those remaining.

Stacy scored some points in the last episode (after being insipid before), but I think Suzanne is still the one to beat. Don't quote me on this, but she may be the only one to have not undergone a polygraph test yet.

[QUOTE=Reality tv fan]Hi I'm new....first post.........

to the FORT Reality TV Fan

I still think Marilyn is going to be the one picked. She is really more compatable with him, and the girls have selected her three times to do the polygraph test, makes me think they are trying to make sure her motives are sincere.. JMO.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by TvSultan
    Okay here's a new vein...who, as of now, are your favorite women on the show?
    My favorite is Melanie...very pretty, very quick wit (she seems to say all the sharp lines), ridiculous 6-pack (did you see her abs in the bathing suit?!), seems among the most level-headed.

Marilyn is a close second. She's got that cultured air about her, and I think she's sincere - at least based on the editing they do. Very attractive as well.

The opposite, of course, can be said about Sharon. She creeps me out. I'm sure the, "...you love me..." subliminal junk was supposed to be cute and fun, but it came off as stalker-ish. Marty's look on his face (dazed, confused, utterly dumbfounded) was classic...but then again, I'm not a big fan of Marty either. He doesn't strike me as the smartest bunny in the hutch.

Sharon is laying it on too thick. I'm a guy, and if I had a chick come on to me that strong, I'd have great big flapping red flags in my head.
    You're right! The subliminal junk was just that - "fun"! You have to remember...It's just "Television" and you cannot take any of this seriously. Don't you think I would be laying it on too thick if I were actually seriously into Marty after only a couple of weeks? To me, it was all fun and games - that's why I did it! It was a BLAST being on that show!

Also, you have to remember...it's edited TV and you really don't know what goes on in "reality" TVland, do you...? If you only knew...

hmmm do we really wanna know?? Enquiring minds wanna know

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    RTF to the FORT!

Thanks!!!

I think it will be Marilyn. They seem to look at each other in a very special way.

Quote Originally Posted by Showshmo
    You're right! The subliminal junk was just that - "fun"! You have to remember...It's just "Television" and you cannot take any of this seriously. Don't you think I would be laying it on too thick if I were actually seriously into Marty after only a couple of weeks? To me, it was all fun and games - that's why I did it! It was a BLAST being on that show!

Also, you have to remember...it's edited TV and you really don't know what goes on in "reality" TVland, do you...? If you only knew...

Tell us, tell us. We want dish (if your contract allows)! How did the women get along? Are you still in touch with them? What did you think of Marty and the girls?

+ Reply to Thread