+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite's to this point?

Well one of my picks were eliminated tonight.. so I am still sticking with Marilyn and Suzanne, however I think Marilyn is the girl for Marty.. JMO.

FORT Fanatic
    I like Marilyn and Suzanne - I believe Marty would be thrilled with either one. Although I think he's leaning towards Marilyn.

But let's remember, the girls pick the finalist and I still think Stacy could win it.

I still think Melanie is forgettable and she and Nicole at best could be buddies with Marty.

My pick....Marilyn! From his reaction when she came out in the wedding dress! She may not be as elequant in speaking but she really seems sincere! and she is definately a beautiful woman!

She is from Denver, Co and he is from a small town north....is also an Esthetician...no wonder she has such beautiful skin!

FORT Newbie

Marilyn

I liked Marilyn from the very first show. I thought she was really pretty and really nice.

I like Marilyn best also, but I think the daughters will go with Stacy or Suzanne. I base this on the fact that they have chosen Marilyn twice as a least compatible with Marty, even though they have ultimately eliminated the other girl. I think they feel comfortable with Suzanne and think she would be best with their dad.

I am of the opinion that his personal favorite is Marilyn, but it may just be a physical attraction on his part. She appears to be his type (he likes brunettes) and she is beautiful with a great body.

Suzanne has seen too much sun and may be in her mid forties as opposed to 38. But being a sun bunny can do that to your skin. However, she does have a vivacious personality and she and Marty seem to be very comfortable with each other. She also is a favorite of the girls.

Stacy - she is just too aggressive and controlling. She is attractive, but something about her turns me off.

Right now, I would say Suzanne will be the one the girls will choose (but it won't last).

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Hi I'm new....first post.........

I'd say Marilyn or Suzanne, of the two though, I think he and Suzanne have the most chemistry.

I'm all for Marilyn!

FORT Fogey
    From the one episode I've seen.. I'm cheering for Marilyn.

Put me on the Marilyn bandwagon.

I am still a fan of the dog.

Okay, okay... I'll just go with Marilyn, too.
    Last edited by lil'olme; 07-14-2004 at 10:23 PM.

+ Reply to Thread