+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite's to this point?

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I definitely don't like Stacey now... she was one of my original favorites, but after seeing her on this show, I've changed my mind. She seems way too bitchy! :phhht
    That's exactly how I feel about Stacy. I didn't like what she said about Marilyn in the finger-pointing game ("she doesn't play well with others"). C'mon, what's the point in making someone else look bad? Stacy could have just come up with some general reason why she was picking Marilyn. That was too competitive and made Stacy look backstabbing and petty, IMO. If Marilyn really is a bitch, Marty and daughters will find that out soon enough, right? Also I didn't like the look on Stacy's face when delivery boy chose Melanie for the nightcap... man, she shot daggers. But I do really like Melanie. She's beautiful and seems very real and down to earth. And funny.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    That's exactly how I feel about Stacy. I didn't like what she said about Marilyn in the finger-pointing game ("she doesn't play well with others"). Also I didn't like the look on Stacy's face when delivery boy chose Melanie for the nightcap... man, she shot daggers. But I do really like Melanie. She's beautiful and seems very real and down to earth. And funny.
    And wasn't it Stacy who did the finger-down-the-throat-thing when Marilyn's good fact was revealed. Seemed very childish to me. Marilyn is my hands-down favorite. I missed the two previous episodes, and when everyone started talking about how Marilyn was rude to them, I thought I had missed something BIG, but according to all your posts, the program never showed her doing this, so go, Marilyn! But, I still say this whole premise is absurd, so maybe I should tell Marilyn she's too good for this show!!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

The finger down the throat motion is what really made me not like Stacey. That and the multi marriages make me think she should just try being single for awhile and maybe do some charity work...
    I've liked Marilyn all along too... very pretty & probably more than Marty deserves, but hey - she came on the show... And I agree with whoever said she looks like she belongs in the family... (Hmmm... that may be a bad thing - if she resembles Marty's first wife... :rolleyes )

Very good point, berries, about Marilyn coming on the show. As obvious as that is, it never occurred to me to look at it that way.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Personally, I think Stacey picked Marilyn because she is the biggest threat. Claiming she chose Marilyn because of her rudeness to others is probably a way of disguising her calculated move as philanthropy. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    Personally, I think Stacey picked Marilyn because she is the biggest threat. Claiming she chose Marilyn because of her rudeness to others is probably a way of disguising her calculated move as philanthropy. :rolleyes
    And in the end, I think that made Stacey look very catty and backstabbing.

My picks are Suzanne, Melanie and Marilyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    My thoughts are that she must play "somewhat well" since she obviously plays well with people in tough times... Make A Wish Foundation.

I think, too, it is a calculated move on Stacy's part, as well as Suzanne.

FORT Newbie

Favorite's to this point?

I'm curious why Lola the Mole did not bring out Marilyn's rudeness in the second episode when she commented on things that other women said, like Sarah using bad language. If Marilyn was so rude that 2 or 3 of the women felt that about her, don't you think Lola would have noticed something too? Especially as there were more women sharing one room - more potential for catty or rude behaviour!

Quote Originally Posted by S-MARTY-PANTS
    I'm curious why Lola the Mole did not bring out Marilyn's rudeness in the second episode when she commented on things that other women said, like Sarah using bad language. If Marilyn was so rude that 2 or 3 of the women felt that about her, don't you think Lola would have noticed something too? Especially as there were more women sharing one room - more potential for catty or rude behaviour!
    Excellent point. I forgot about Auntie Mola already. On the July 12th episode tomorrow, Nicole will be cut (for sure) and I think Stacy, 'cuz of the marriage thing. Plus she seems so manipulative.

The wedding hand in the posted photos, IMO, is Suzanne's. The fact that Dad does not like blondes was brought up right away to throw everyone off.
    I say Suzanne wins.

+ Reply to Thread