+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Favorite's to this point?

Marilyn and Melanie

I beleive that Marty like Marilyn thats why he wanted her to stay.
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

I like Marilyn the most and I think Marty feels the same way.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

My favorite is the dog...man's best friend.

I think Marilyn has it made - she even resembles "the girls" a little. She and Marty seem to have great chemistry with each other.

I like Suzanne, too, but she's too....pagent-y.
    Marilyn - very pretty face, seems low maintenance, but too....ketchup-y.

We know that one woman he's not into at all (what is her name, even?) And Stacey? Only thing I can remember is her making some kind of finger-down-throat gesture when Marilyn's good fact was mentioned and in the previews for next week's show she's saying something to the effect that she's in it to win it, no holds barred (or that was my impression) - I don't think I care for her.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey
    personally, I like Suzanne and Marilyn. I think Marty likes women who are done up and look good all the time.

But I have a strange feeling that Stacy is the dark horse - we don't see or hear enough about her.

Nicole needs to go back to her cats.

Melanie is very sweet but I don't think that Marty is attrcated to her. And while I'm on the topic of Melanie, her trying to be sexy and flirt while eating ketchup was as comical as Monica trying to come on to Chandler with a knife. (sorry for the friends reference although it is NBC.)

Quote Originally Posted by alizarules
    But I have a strange feeling that Stacy is the dark horse - we don't see or hear enough about her.
    Looking at the hands in the screen cap thread, the first person I thought of was Stacy. They just look like her hands/nails somehow. What do you guys think?

FORT Newbie
    Melanie is very sweet but I don't think that Marty is attrcated to her. And while I'm on the topic of Melanie, her trying to be sexy and flirt while eating ketchup was as comical as Monica trying to come on to Chandler with a knife. (sorry for the friends reference although it is NBC.)[/QUOTE]

Marty's already made it clear he prefers brunettes. The thing about Suzanne is that she's so over-the-top that you can't help but notice her. Still....I think he likes Marilyn and Stacy the best. My money's on one of them winning. As for Melanie and that ketchup scene, it was clear to me that they slowed it down A LOT! I kinda doubt she really intended for it to come across that way, but what do I know??

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    Looking at the hands in the screen cap thread, the first person I thought of was Stacy. They just look like her hands/nails somehow. What do you guys think?
    But he helped them all try on rings in the first episode - is it possible the screen cap is from that?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    I think Marilyn has it made - she even resembles "the girls" a little. She and Marty seem to have great chemistry with each other.

I like Suzanne, too, but she's too....pagent-y.
    Marilyn - very pretty face, seems low maintenance, but too....ketchup-y.

We know that one woman he's not into at all (what is her name, even?) And Stacey? Only thing I can remember is her making some kind of finger-down-throat gesture when Marilyn's good fact was mentioned and in the previews for next week's show she's saying something to the effect that she's in it to win it, no holds barred (or that was my impression) - I don't think I care for her.
    I agree with all your picks, ADK - that is, if you meant Melanie as being "too....ketchup-y"!
    I definitely don't like Stacey now... she was one of my original favorites, but after seeing her on this show, I've changed my mind. She seems way too bitchy! :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I agree with all your picks, ADK - that is, if you meant Melanie as being "too....ketchup-y"!
    I definitely don't like Stacey now... she was one of my original favorites, but after seeing her on this show, I've changed my mind. She seems way too bitchy! :phhht
    Oops - you're right. I meant Melanie.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

+ Reply to Thread