+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm having a blonde moment

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Me too, Kam! One of the advantages of being a blonde is that if you screw up, or totally forget something, you can blame it on being blonde!
    Yep! I always say "I'm blonde, whats your excuse?"
    ~Kristin

I also sometimes say, "I may be a blonde, but I'm not a DUMB blonde!"

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I also sometimes say, "I may be a blonde, but I'm not a DUMB blonde!"
    I am brunette... crap... I have no excuses. I simply say... "I am just stupid."

I am strawberry blonde. That makes me a tempermental airhead.

Quote Originally Posted by curious2
    I hear ya, Vavoom! I think blondes (natural or not) will always have to deal with being stereotyped.
    Well they will as long as they use their blondeness as an excuse when they've done something silly, even in jest.
    People cannot buy into a steroetype by claiming to have a "blonde moment" then complain that people think blondes are dumb.

The only dumb thing, imo, is people who have dark hair who bleach the crap out of it in order to be blonde.
    It looks disgusting to me.
    I think it's far nicer to see a lovely healthy, shiny head of brunette hair than a crispy blonde haystack.
    "That's Numberwang!"

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Blond and proud of it. I could care less about the stereotypes. It's all in jest. I like to laugh at myself and blame it on being blond.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Back to the show. . .but still on this topic. . .

I REALLY don't think a blonde woman will win this thing. IMO, people tend to like people that are 'like' them (subconsiously), thus, the daughters would pick another brunette. I know that theory doesn't always hold true (and many may disagree with it, but I put 'IMO'). But, if a blonde is left at the end, then I'll be ABSOLUTELY surprised.

Does anyone else see all brunettes at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    The only dumb thing, imo, is people who have dark hair who bleach the crap out of it in order to be blonde.
    It looks disgusting to me.
    I think it's far nicer to see a lovely healthy, shiny head of brunette hair than a crispy blonde haystack.
    I agree. I am 40 and have NEVER bleached my hair. I so prefer my healthy, long locks. Thank you GOD for no grays...yet. (Tomorrow I will probably wake up looking like Barbara Bush.) NO! Anything but THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    Back to the show. . .but still on this topic. . .

I REALLY don't think a blonde woman will win this thing. IMO, people tend to like people that are 'like' them (subconsiously), thus, the daughters would pick another brunette. I know that theory doesn't always hold true (and many may disagree with it, but I put 'IMO'). But, if a blonde is left at the end, then I'll be ABSOLUTELY surprised.

Does anyone else see all brunettes at the end?
    Last 2...Stacy and Marilyn.

agreed. . . Stacy and Marilyn as last 2. . .

I say, Stacy will have this thing won.

Curious to know who the daughters boot out this next episode, though, that Marty wanted to stay. It looked like a brunette with a red/maroon shirt on and her hair was up. Didn't get to see who it was, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast