+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lie Detector

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Well, if you mean you feel bad because you know that no one believes you...hell yes, all the time. That's always been one of my biggest problems; I am honest, sometimes too much so, but for some reason I have a problem with not looking people in the eye and so forth, so I give a bad impression. And I can't pass a polygraph for anything, or at least I couldn't when I was younger and applying for jobs in retail and so forth.
    Is that what you mean?
    Oh my gosh, queenb! That's ME to a T! I've always thought if ever I were in a situation where I'd need to be strapped to a lie detector, I'd fail no matter what, because I seem to be a guilty person. I don't know why!

I'm the kind of person who hates walking out of a store without buying something, because I'm afraid they'll think I'm shoplifting. I hate just browsing in stores, because I feel like I look suspicious and they must be watching me on a surveilance tape! What a prize I am, huh? I always put my keys and sunglasses in my purse before I walk into a store, for fear the cameras will catch me putting "something" into my purse while in the store. I've gotta get out more!

I don't care for the lie detector test part of the show all that much, cuz I figured it's not real. It's kind of fun to watch, though.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Think they should put the girls to the Lie Detector test... .. and ask them Are you really on this show to pick the right lady for your dad?? or Are you on here for the publicity??

FORT Newbie
    I would be interested in hearing that answer!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Think they should put the girls to the Lie Detector test... .. and ask them Are you really on this show to pick the right lady for your dad?? or Are you on here for the publicity??
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Yeah!! And Marty too!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123