+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Machel- Hello! Whatever happened to 'Wow, it was so nice to meet you. I've had such a good time getting to know you. Good luck with whoever you choose. There are a lot of great girls here.'

Where did she get 'I want to have a chance to redeem myself. I never lied'? That's no way to say goodbye on reality TV.

And. . . come on network TV! I've watched enough Law & Order, Law & Order SVU, Law & Order Criminal Intent, NYPD Blue, CSI, CSI Miami, and Meet the Parents to know that lie detectors don't work that way. 3 minutes in a room with loaded questions and no warm-up questions. I guess, like Zeus said, it must just be a part of the story line they have to go along with. I won't base my opinion on it, though.
    Last edited by charity; 06-28-2004 at 11:46 PM.

And. . . just to get my two sense in before I go off to bed. . . I'm glad someone noticed how weird Marty looks. I wondered why he had a plastic look to him. You people are BRILLIANT, BRILLIANT I tell ya!

So saying one adult word is 'having a potty mouth'? What convent did they drag this aunt out of?

Although I agree with the cat thing. I wouldn't even *date* a man who wasn't an animal lover or who was allergic to animals, let alone get engaged. She shouldn't have gone so far with a man who would force her to get rid of her companion animals. That's really bad decision-making.
    6. A two and one-half octave monophonic Casio keyboard is not an
    appropriate instrument for live solo performances of "I Want You (She's
    So Heavy)".
    -- from Reasons Opus got Fired from the Band

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    is right, that was nasty, I think this freak gets more tongue than Bachelor Blob.

Nasty scenes, nasty bachelor, nasty show. I'll be watching every episode, of course. :rolleyes

Viva La Vie Boheme!

This show can be very corny. The music when the girls go is over the top, they are trying to get your emotions involved but just make it look/sound dumb. And what was with Sharon's "you love me" talk. That is a huge turnoff, as well as very annoying. I can't believe they didn't chose her to leave after everything she said, especially on the lie detector. I will still watch this show but not invest too much into it, cause I don't really care all that much anymore.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    I just caught the last 45 minutes of this show tonite...hadn't watched this before (not this season or any previous ones). It's entertaining in a strange-creepy sort of way. Yuck to the producers for giving the daughters sneaky-swap-spitting-shots of Daddy kissing the women. That's just nasty. I wouldn't want my kids (all adults) having spy cams on me if I were in the situation. I assume (maybe I'm just naive though) that the network warned Daddy so he doesn't do anything too...uhmmm...non PG rated.

The lie detector thing was a fluke. Anyone who thought that was a legitimate way to tell anything about the women needs to check in with a Tarot card reader too. But this is a game...so I guess silly game-ey props are fair play, huh?

I might watch this show again...but Marty is creepy. He makes me feel as uncomfortable watching him as if I were watching my ex-husband. And some of the girls are WAY too young for this guy - he is way out of his league with these daughter wannabe-women.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by watsondog
    So saying one adult word is 'having a potty mouth'?
    What convent did they drag this aunt out of?
    Probably the same sorority house they dug the 3 sisters out of.

Quote Originally Posted by watsondog
    Although I agree with the cat thing. I wouldn't even *date* a man who wasn't an animal lover or who was allergic to animals, let alone get engaged. She shouldn't have gone so far with a man who would force her to get rid of her companion animals. That's really bad decision-making.
    Agreed, and frankly I didn't understand that segment at all. I wouldn't date a guy who is allergic to my kitty either. I'm not a freak nor do I carry the cat around like a baby :rolleyes but ummm I'm not gonna take him to the pound for a guy. Why in the world would it get to the point of engagement?

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    And what was with Sharon's "you love me" talk. That is a huge turnoff, as well as very annoying. I can't believe they didn't chose her to leave after everything she said, especially on the lie detector.
    The reason that they chose to keep Sharon is obvious. Her subliminal messages have now worked on them. They are (all 3) now in love with Sharon. Anyone who watched the show is now in love with Sharon. Hey- look out, I may now be a lesbian because of Sharon. Boy, she is good, and smart. That SURE was some powerful tool that she learned. Subliminal talk. WOW! One smart cookie and NOT scary at all. Very normal, she is. :rolleyes

Is she truly nuts, or just playing with us all? Who the hell goes on camera and does stuff like that? That was the weirdest shtuff I have seen in a long time.

How about the lie detector test when they asked her is she ever took $$ from a boyfriend without his knowledge... she had to THINK about it.
    WHACK JOB.

Was she an NFL football player in another life, too? She is built like a guy.

And may I say... some of those bods... wear coverups, ladies. Sharon- you were a guy...right??

(Only kidding to my dear hubby on "I may now be a lesbian" thing. I only have eyes for you, honey. Oh, and maybe a few tall, dark and handsome guys that might walk past me built like Mack trucks with their shirts off. )

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    And what was with Sharon's "you love me" talk. That is a huge turnoff, as well as very annoying. I can't believe they didn't chose her to leave after everything she said, especially on the lie detector.
    I was so hoping they would kick both women off the show. Sharon is annoying and talks sideways out of her mouth (subliminally and dishonestly). She reminds me of the psychopath dude on Mr. Personality that was practicing hypnosis and subliminal messaging. Maybe they should exchange phone #'s.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread