+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    The age difference between you and grandpa is probably about the same as the age difference between me and "dad" here.
    Nah, Gramps is in his 80's, I ain't anywhere NEAR that... yet.

Isn't there a point where John or a moderator steps in to keep people from bashing someone that gave an opinion. . . then deletes all the bad stuff? We might could use a little intervention here. I tried.

Let's go back to '6/28 Show Discussion'', people.

Happy, happy times all around.

I agree with QBoots that the new lie guy started to grow on me this time. I also really wish they'd shown Aunt Lola in the limo or that we'd gotten to at least see a confessional from her. It would have been fun to hear from her away from the other women.

Hey, Mariner, yeah -- Aunt Lola in the limo -- yeah, that's the ticket!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    Isn't there a point where John or a moderator steps in to keep people from bashing someone that gave an opinion. . . then deletes all the bad stuff? We might could use a little intervention here. I tried.

Let's go back to '6/28 Show Discussion'', people.

Happy, happy times all around.
    Old people don't bash, Charity. We don't have the strength. But I think the absence of more illuminating intellectual posts here recently may be a commentary on the quality of the show, and/or our dear botoxed Marti.

Perhaps we could discuss Lola's need for botox and a personality?

Actually, now that I think about it I would have loved to have at least seen a picture of Marty's brother/Lola's husband. I wonder if he has "spruced" himself up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Actually, now that I think about it I would have loved to have at least seen a picture of Marty's brother/Lola's husband. I wonder if he has "spruced" himself up too.
    Hey- I would love to see what his brother looks like, too. Lola, probably won't let her hubby anywhere near those girls, though.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    Old people don't bash, Charity. We don't have the strength.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    It just hit me... this statement by AF reminds me of my 11 yr old son's reaction when we had "the talk" with him. His words were... verbatim...
    "YOU guys do this? OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH GROSSSSSSSS!"
    ...I remember my daughter was yukked out by the vision of her dad and me playing footsie (actual footsie, I'm not using a euphemism here)...now we deliberately do it to provoke a response. Aren't kids fun to tease?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    But I think the absence of more illuminating intellectual posts here recently may be a commentary on the quality of the show, and/or our dear botoxed Marti.
    I agree about the quality of the show. I just don't think it's well written. It seems so dull with NO host and the creepy lie-detector guy and the fax machine and Marty with no say in who he ends up with.

With this show, For Love or Money, and Outback Jack as our reality TV choices. . . this has been a boring summer TV schedule so far. Hope the next round of reality TV dating shows are at least entertaining.

+ Reply to Thread