+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by curious2
    Really?? Hmm....I don't find him the least bit revolting.

yes, really.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

Quote Originally Posted by curious2
    Really?? Hmm....I don't find him the least bit revolting.
    I don't find him revolting, more blah.

But I'm kind of fascinated, because I think he's one of those guys with just enough of a non-personality, that women can project pretty much anything they want to onto him, and they'll never find any evidence to the contrary. He'll just be there grinning and nodding and looking like whomever it is they've decided he is. I think the concensus among the women on the show so far is that he's "just so darn cute" or something like that.

Oh the power of suggestion (and of being on a TV show where you're more likely to get more air-time if you can convince yourself, the guy, and the audience that you really care about him).
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    This show grosses me out...something about watching old people make out. No thanks.
    It grosses me out too, Amanda-Bama (what do you want to be called now, by the way?). I'm one of the old people...and I still am grossed out. Something about kissing everything that moves in front of a camera...it should be left to the young and floozi-esh..uhmmm, I mean foolish
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Well, I am 40 , and your statement is SO true. So, to solve all the gross parts (slobbering and shtuff) I tell my hubby (age 44) to keep his teeth in.

I promise to keep my kissing OFF the t.v. Anyone else wanna promise AmandaFabulous the same?

Only problem is I just HOPE I can remember that I wrote this. Memory, teeth, hair... all too much to handle. Sucks getting......... what was I writing about?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

This show grosses me out...something about watching old people make out. No thanks.

It just hit me... this statement by AF reminds me of my 11 yr old son's reaction when we had "the talk" with him. His words were... verbatim...
    "YOU guys do this? OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH GROSSSSSSSS!"

The reason that they chose to keep Sharon is obvious. Her subliminal messages have now worked on them. They are (all 3) now in love with Sharon. Anyone who watched the show is now in love with Sharon. Hey- look out, I may now be a lesbian because of Sharon. Boy, she is good, and smart. That SURE was some powerful tool that she learned. Subliminal talk. WOW! One smart cookie and NOT scary at all. Very normal, she is.

Is she truly nuts, or just playing with us all? Who the hell goes on camera and does stuff like that? That was the weirdest shtuff I have seen in a long time.
    Do you think the show producers paid her to do that? That is the only explanation I can think of that makes sense to me....

Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    OLd? What do you mean old? I'm still having a problem telling the daughters apart from some of the women....its all in the mind...

Edited to say I just checked the thread about Sharon and its says that she is an actress so my theory isn't so far off!
    Last edited by Krispy; 06-30-2004 at 02:30 PM.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    OLd? What do you mean old? I'm still having a problem telling the daughters apart from some of the women....its all in the mind...
    I've already explained myself up thread. None of you should take it personally.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

You guys make out all you want...just not in front of me...and I won't make out in front of you all either. I think old couples are sweet...and cute...but I don't want to see them getting it on on my TV screen.
    47 is not old, first. 57 is not old. Age is relative, basically. The older I get the younger those numbers sound. Second, if you don't like it, change the channel. JMO...

AF-
    At a certain age, I must agree that it would gross me out, too. So, if they ever air "Who wants to marry my Grandpa", you can bet my t.v. will be set to PBS. Somethings just need to remain untouched. (Grandpa being one of them....)

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    AF-
    At a certain age, I must agree that it would gross me out, too. So, if they ever air "Who wants to marry my Grandpa", you can bet my t.v. will be set to PBS. Somethings just need to remain untouched. (Grandpa being one of them....)
    The age difference between you and grandpa is probably about the same as the age difference between me and "dad" here.

Oh and I did change the channel...thanks for the advice though.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread