+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    This show grosses me out...something about watching old people make out. No thanks.
    Hey! I resemble that remark - I'm only 2 years younger than Marty!

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Uh....Amanda...at what point in your life do you intend to stop kissing?
    Oh, I think Bama will continue making out well into her 90's - she'll just keep her eyes closed.

It occurred to me last night what my favorite part of the show was last year: watching the kids squirm and squeal and hide their eyes while Dad makes out. That just cracks me up.

Machel should win the award for least gracious exit from a reality show. Too bad they couldn't have sent both those women home last night. Sharon is stalker material.

And I'm actually starting to warm up to Not-Nick. He's creepy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme

Is she truly nuts, or just playing with us all? Who the hell goes on camera and does stuff like that? That was the weirdest shtuff I have seen in a long time.
    That HAD to be a joke, or she's a plant/actress/whatever. There is no way she'd have the mental capacity to actually, oh, make it to the audition and get on the show if she was that far gone. It was definitely up there for prime reality TV moments though, and I watch A LOT of really crappy/cheesy reality shows. I was laughing SO hard at the Dad trying to keep a straight face...

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

This show grosses me out...something about watching old people make out. No thanks.

From one who genuinely is, may you be old before your time. ROLFMAO

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    um these women are all past their physical 'prime' and they still look amazing. They are 40 not 20 - cut them some slack.. continue to slag the father for his wandering eye .. and tongue

I agree, I think the ladies look great. I don't think the Dad is ugly either, he scares me, but that ain't because of his looks. Maybe it's the total lack of personality, the constant smug look, and the wandering tongue.

The back to back (to back to back? Oh, forget it...) make-out sessions squick me out, no matter who old the cast is.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

In a world where noone over 32 is on reality TV shows except 'Survivor', 'WWTMMD', and 'Trading Spaces', that's probably where the 'old' comment came from. Reality TV is mostly 20-somethings dating and partying and on and on and on. I'm sure 'old' was not meant to insult anyone over 20-something.

Let's go back to making fun of Machel and She-man (I mean Sharon.)

Maybe it's not so much an age thing as realizing that it could be your dad doing that. I was right there with the daughters squealing and covering my face during the marathon revolving door makeout sessions.

Well, I am 40 , and your statement is SO true. So, to solve all the gross parts (slobbering and shtuff) I tell my hubby (age 44) to keep his teeth in.

I promise to keep my kissing OFF the t.v. Anyone else wanna promise AmandaFabulous the same?

Only problem is I just HOPE I can remember that I wrote this. Memory, teeth, hair... all too much to handle. Sucks getting......... what was I writing about?

Quote Originally Posted by getreal

Okay, now that you got my attention ... come here often?
    wink-wink

Only everyday, or so. Great cartoons, BTW!

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Well, I am 40 , and your statement is SO true. So, to solve all the gross parts (slobbering and shtuff) I tell my hubby (age 44) to keep his teeth in.

I promise to keep my kissing OFF the t.v. Anyone else wanna promise AmandaFabulous the same?

Only problem is I just HOPE I can remember that I wrote this. Memory, teeth, hair... all too much to handle. Sucks getting......... what was I writing about?
    Yeah, I'll promise to keep it off tv, but I ain't promisin' to stop! I sure won't kiss anyone in front of AF though. If Marty is "old" what in the world does that make me?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Yeah, I'll promise to keep it off tv, but I ain't promisin' to stop! I sure won't kiss anyone in front of AF though. If Marty is "old" what in the world does that make me?

Well, geez, if you ARE Wilma Flintstone... AF is gonna puke at the thought of you and Fred!!

+ Reply to Thread