+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    um these women are all past their physical 'prime' and they still look amazing. They are 40 not 20 - cut them some slack.. continue to slag the father for his wandering eye .. and tongue
    I beg to differ that they are past their physical prime, only 'cuz I just turned 40 on the 31st. (Ooops, I mean 29.) I can wear a bikini without a problem (thank you kind God), but if I could not, I would wear a suit that is much more flattering to my shape.

ShaRON and her manly body should not have been in that suit. Machel (or however you spell her name) was so thick in the center, she should have opted for another suit that would have been more conducive to her shape. If you have it, flaunt it. Alot of them did not. Suzanne wore a wrap. Very well done, I applaud her as she originally walked out.

Past their physical prime... nah. Just don't have the body for the suits they chose... absolutely. BTW, some of the women looked great.

I absolutely could not believe that ShaRON was a fan of SNL ... props to Kevin Nealin (sp) for coming up with her strategy years before she was even on this show.

ShaRON is certifiable, thinking anyone over the age of ... what, 13!?! ... would be 'tricked' into doing whatever she said subliminaly. Man-body, GO HOME!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I absolutely could not believe that ShaRON was a fan of SNL ... props to Kevin Nealin (sp) for coming up with her strategy years before she was even on this show.

ShaRON is certifiable, thinking anyone over the age of ... what, 13!?! ... would be 'tricked' into doing whatever she said subliminaly. Man-body, GO HOME!

I don't think Machel got booted for poor judgement, but rather because she was a bit of an air head (or what I think an air head is). Well, poor judgement goes with it. I think they gave Machel those softball questions because they did not expect to talk about anything more complicated with her.

And I agree that those women looked fabulous for their age.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    This show grosses me out...something about watching old people make out. No thanks.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Maybe when you are in your late 30's or 40's, and even 50 -60 you will realize that this is NOT old - we are not watching 90 year old people making out and I think it is beautiful in a "true situation" for anyone to find true love no matter what their age is. The only thing for most people that is hard to watch is actually seeing their own parents going at it - my parents are almost 60 and more in love than two teenagers but I do not have any desire to see them making out but I love to see the affection and holding hands - they truly love each other.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    This show grosses me out...something about watching old people make out. No thanks.
    Uh....Amanda...at what point in your life do you intend to stop kissing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    And I agree that those women looked fabulous for their age.

ME TOO!!!!! Besides, remember Christy from last season in her BIKINI!!!! WOW!!!! How old was she??? Some women grow old very gracefully and if you realize that age is just a number and NOT let it take over your life, eat right, work out - anyone can look great in a bikini in their 30's, 40's, 50's, and so on - I know too many women that would beat out a girl in their 20's anyday in their bikinis - age is JUST a number - taking care of yourself is another. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I beg to differ that they are past their physical prime, only 'cuz I just turned 40 on the 31st. (Ooops, I mean 29.) I can wear a bikini without a problem (thank you kind God), but if I could not, I would wear a suit that is much more flattering to my shape.

Okay, now that you got my attention ... come here often?
    wink-wink

Gee...I'm 49 and I'm STILL kissing! OLD?

+ Reply to Thread