+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happpened to the couple from the first season?

What happpened to the couple from the first season?

Just wondering what happened to Don and Christina. I have not heard if they are together or not any more.

They are not together. Neither was willing to relocate.

Thanks John. How long did they try and do the long distance thing? Where did they both live?

Don and Christena went on a couple of trips together, but that was about all. Don is in Ohio and Christena is in CA.

I think they tried to do the distance thing until the show completed airing and they did their publicity stuff for NBC.

Don seemed to have a lot of chemistry with #2 and I had hoped she would set her ego aside and given Don a chance. It would be nice to see them happy together.
    Last edited by John; 06-25-2004 at 07:17 AM.

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    They are not together. Neither was willing to relocate.
    What a stunner!!!
    A terrible beauty is born

Yea, I knew the kids got it wrong!!! They are as bad as the Bachelors - why don't ANY of these couples discuss the "distance issue" before the choice is made??? Bad children - that should have been one of the lie detector questions! Christy was definitely the OBVIOUS choice and they definitely had some major "HOT" chemistry!!!! Too bad for Dad that his kids did not see it, oh well. Another failed realtionship from Reality TV.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Yea, I knew the kids got it wrong!!! They are as bad as the Bachelors - why don't ANY of these couples discuss the "distance issue" before the choice is made???

I know, really. I saw the "winners" :rolleyes of the first Joe Millionaire doing the PR circuit after the show ended. When they were asked if they were still together, I remember the woman saying something like "uhhh no! We live on different coasts and have different lives". Does this just occur to them when the shows end?

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    Yea, I knew the kids got it wrong!!! They are as bad as the Bachelors - why don't ANY of these couples discuss the "distance issue" before the choice is made??? Bad children - that should have been one of the lie detector questions! Christy was definitely the OBVIOUS choice and they definitely had some major "HOT" chemistry!!!! Too bad for Dad that his kids did not see it, oh well. Another failed realtionship from Reality TV.

Better yet...why doesn't the network discuss the possibility of moving before they allow candidates to even be on the show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast