+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sharon on previous reality show.

FORT Newbie

Sharon on previous reality show.

While watching the show last night, I was completely frustrated because I knew that I had seen this woman before, but I could not recall where. She was on a reality show that aired on ESPN last fall called "Totally Hooked." The show took three men and three women and sent them to various fishing spots in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Sharon was booted from the show before it was over because the rest of the cast could not stand her whiny personality. This definitely makes me question her reason for being on "Who Want To Marry My Dad."

Quote Originally Posted by dmac
    This definitely makes me question her reason for being on "Who Want To Marry My Dad."
    Just another media ho waiting to be discovered. What she doesn't realize is that reality tv is poison.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Is she the one that looked like she was trying to emulate Britney Spears and break out with "Oops, I did it again" in those knee high boots and short skirt? :rolleyes

I was embarassed for her.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    I don't remember what she wore. However, she was the one who asked the dad, while he was posing as a jeweler, whether or not he was married. She kind of resembles a blond Alexandra Paul from the early days of "Baywatch" ( if you ever watched that show).

Quote Originally Posted by dmac
    While watching the show last night, I was completely frustrated because I knew that I had seen this woman before, but I could not recall where. She was on a reality show that aired on ESPN last fall called "Totally Hooked." The show took three men and three women and sent them to various fishing spots in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Sharon was booted from the show before it was over because the rest of the cast could not stand her whiny personality. This definitely makes me question her reason for being on "Who Want To Marry My Dad."
    Good eye dmac. Yes I checked and she was on "Totally Hooked" and her name is Sharon Spiro and her bio listed her as an actress. Guess they forgot to mention that in her Who Wants To Marry My Dad bio.....

Just another wanna be actress who thinks reality tv is the way to get into the business... :phhht

I thought she also resembled the actress from Beverly Hills 90210 that played Emily Valentine. It drove me nuts to figure out where I'd seen someone so similar to her, but I finally figured it out today.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    I thought she also resembled the actress from Beverly Hills 90210 that played Emily Valentine.
    Wasn't that Christine Elise?

Heck if I know Marley *runs off to google real quick like*

Yep, that's her, I knew I'd seen her on ER and 90210 but never knew her name.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Heck if I know Marley *runs off to google real quick like*

Yep, that's her, I knew I'd seen her on ER and 90210 but never knew her name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast