+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sharon on previous reality show.

Very interesting!!!!!!!!!! She-man your 15 minutes are up!

Quote Originally Posted by dmac
    While watching the show last night, I was completely frustrated because I knew that I had seen this woman before, but I could not recall where. She was on a reality show that aired on ESPN last fall called "Totally Hooked." The show took three men and three women and sent them to various fishing spots in the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. Sharon was booted from the show before it was over because the rest of the cast could not stand her whiny personality. This definitely makes me question her reason for being on "Who Want To Marry My Dad."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Just another wanna be actress who thinks reality tv is the way to get into the business... :phhht
    Actually, berries ... a correction is in order. Sharon's already been "in the business" quite a lot, and started doing work a long, long time ago. She's done tons of print work, comm's, movie extra's, modeling etc etc etc... Granted, nothing super-major-huge so far (obviously), but hardly at all a wanna-be. It's just called "working".

I think both shows were pitched/brought to her attention by an industry Exec, anyway.

(We dated longterm a few years ago.)

-VEx

Welcome to the FORT ViewingEx!

Sooooo, did Sharon's subliminal messages not work on you?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by ViewingEx
    Actually, berries ... a correction is in order. Sharon's already been "in the business" quite a lot, and started doing work a long, long time ago. She's done tons of print work, comm's, movie extra's, modeling etc etc etc... Granted, nothing super-major-huge so far (obviously), but hardly at all a wanna-be. It's just called "working".

I think both shows were pitched/brought to her attention by an industry Exec, anyway.
    (We dated longterm a few years ago.)

-VEx
    what does that mean , she did not have to audition? she has a regular contract with a film/production company.

How do you feel about seeing her on TV last night?It sounds like you parted on good terms, because if it was my ex out there being all silly on a "reality TV dating show" I sure would have a couple of cady remarks to share........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12