+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    I'm betting that the mole is Lola.
    I agree. She seems low keyed to me. Not much camera time and I think that is why. I like Marty and at this point, I like all the women. I would have loved to have heard some of Marty's first impressions on that ring shopping. Looking forward to next week.

LOLA J. OKLAND, 42, lives in California

I ran a check, and Lola J. Okland, age 42, lives in California. Lola is married to Russell G. Okland. How many Lola Oklands that are 42, do you think there are?? She used to live in Colorado.

PS: Marty's real name appears to be Marlon. His ex-wife must be Cindy, age 46.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    I ran a check, and Lola J. Okland, age 42, lives in California. Lola is married to Russell G. Okland. How many Lola Oklands that are 42, do you think there are?? She used to live in Colorado.

Geez. Trust Google to ruin the suspense.

I wonder what she thinks of her nieces dumping two women her age or older.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Funny, though, as the girls came in one-by-one, I would ask my husband, "Hey, I look better than her, right? She's my age, or she's older, blah, blah, blah". He's like, "Uh-huh, you look better, honey. Right, Honey, you are prettier. ".
    My husband is out of town, but I was saying the same thing to myself. I am 36 and when each woman walked out of the limo I would think one of two things. 1. Man, I look younger than her! or 2. Do I really look as old as these ladies but just don't realize it?

That is not to say that these ladies don't look pretty great. I just thought some were overly made up but most of them had some really great figures for their age! I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I really like Sarah. I think she is sassy and pretty. I just find her refreshing and different compared to some of the other ladies. I'm not a big fan of the blonde updo. I really did liked several of the women. I will be curious to see where this goes.

Too much crying throughout the show. Maybe I am just a cold person but all of the bawling made this difficult to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    The girls have a point. If they don't know what Dad thinks, they are at a HUGE disadvantage.

Oy, will these girls cry at every elimination?
    Haven't read the whole thread yet, so sorry if someone already said this, but I can't believe that the daughters didn't get to watch him interacting with the women at the jewlery store.

As far as I could see they didn't get to. Did I miss something?

That seems so important, because I thought at least one of the women they eliminated in the first elimination seemed to have a really good connection with him. ( I said connection. Sorry.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Oh, and I was bummed about the old Lie Detector Guy not being there. I was totally waiting in major anticipation and then...major letdown. (Just trying to get in the groove with the girls ).

I think, before he'd through, that old Dad is going to be sorry he doesn't have some sons. No one to watch his back and pick up on the "guy" perspective. (Not that it did Don any good, since his daughters totally overroad the sons' choices anyway.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Geez. Trust Google to ruin the suspense.

I wonder what she thinks of her nieces dumping two women her age or older.
    OOOPS... Sorry to ruin your suspense. (But, then again, this is the "spoiler" thread.) BTW, it wasn't Google, but another website used to find out. (NBC should not have been SO quick to give out the info that she was his s-i-l married to his brother. I mean, if HIS last name was Smith, then it would have made the investigation a bit tougher. DUH, NBC

And Lola was kind of an obvious choice as the mole, anyway. I mean, she just does not fit in. She's not the outgoing, there to win, "look at me, look at me" type. There does not seem to be any camera time for her, either. So, I just confirmed the obvious.

How does the Dad, being a delivery man for Frito Lays, live so well off? Maybe the twist is that he is really poor and the women don't find out until the end.

I like the lie detector test.........

Whoa, you are good. So much for the mole secret. If only we had the Original Lie Detector Guy, things would really be looking up for this season.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

+ Reply to Thread