+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I think they'll trash Layne and keep Sarah, 'cause they'll be ticked that Layne didn't like them (the kids).

The girls are knocking them off in reverse age order. They want to bag Dad a young one maybe?

It's a shame if true, because the two 40 year olds are pretty good looking. Some of the mid-30's lack in comparison.

Oh lord. The music. THE PAIN!!!!

FORT Fogey
    I can't believe how PLASSSSSTIC-looking this dad Marty is. Yuck! At least Don, from last year, looked natural.

This guys looks wicked stretched out.

AND ANOTHER THING -- I'm noticing that his eyelids are way whiter than the rest of his face, like he actually WEARS those "eye protector" glasses that they give him at the tanning booth.

Aye, aye, aye!

(I'm terrible!)

Scary thing is that he looks just like my UPS guy. Picture him in all brown.

What's up with that beehive hairdo on that one chic?

Marilyn lives in Denver, according to NBC. com. Could they be that obvious with The Mole? I mean, with all of the hints dropped about how much Dad and the kids liked her, it would make sense as a fake-out.

Layne was from Colorado too, but she's been eliminated. Unless that was an early double-fake-out and someone ESLE unrelated got the nightcap.

I'm betting that the mole is Lola.

FORT Fogey
    I'm with Krom on this mole thing.

Marilyn's quote on the web site is: Im hoping the wait
    for Mr. Right
    will be over.

That could also be stated, "I'm hoping the wait for my brother in law will be over," as in "I hope my brother in law finally finds a broad!"

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    I'm with Krom on this mole thing.

Marilyn's quote on the web site is: Im hoping the wait
    for Mr. Right
    will be over.

That could also be stated, "I'm hoping the wait for my brother in law will be over," as in "I hope my brother in law finally finds a broad!"
    Maybe since she's pretty hot, and I'm getting an eventual horndog vibe from him, it's "I hope my brother in law finally gets a broad and stops trying to bag me, his brother's wife."

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    31 and 42? Extremes of age.

I'm close to leaving now. This is NOT Lie Guy. I don't want this guy. Why didn't they just pay the REAL Lie Guy whatever he wanted!

Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht

IMPOSTER!!! I want original LieGuy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    I'm betting that the mole is Lola.
    I'm with you, Krispy. I think it's Lola, too. She does not seem to really belong. She's not flashy like the others. PLUS check out her quote. It has nothing to do with meeting "Mr. Frito Bandito".
    It has to do with "learning".

I like Stacey. She is the most beautiful, I think, of the ladies. Funny, though, as the girls came in one-by-one, I would ask my husband, "Hey, I look better than her, right? She's my age, or she's older, blah, blah, blah". He's like, "Uh-huh, you look better, honey. Right, Honey, you are prettier. ".

Tina and Debbie HAD to go, though. His Frito salary could never afford the plastic surgery that those ladies started, or required. Debbie has had one too many. She just did not look natural.

Sharon, I just don't like. Nor do I like Sarah or Melanie. Maybe I think that they are just too young.

Any WHAT the hell is with all the crying from the daughters? I mean, girls, composure. (Or Prozac) You JUST met these women, and they did not even meet your Dad. There had to be (I'd suspect) MORE than one they'd all love to eliminate right off the bat. I could have easily eliminated more than half, no problem. Don't put me on that show. 2 tapings and I'd have them down to the final 2.

Anyway, Lola, she's got to be the mole.

+ Reply to Thread