+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    HAH, I'm laughing out loud! A couple of them said something like, "if things don't work out on the show I'm coming back to the jewelry store!" 'cause they fell for the fake jewelry salesman (who is the dad).

Very cute!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood
    HAH, I'm laughing out loud! A couple of them said something like, "if things don't work out on the show I'm coming back to the jewelry store!" 'cause they fell for the fake jewelry salesman (who is the dad).

Very cute!
    Yeah that was great!!

lol, only 1 bathroom?!? OUCH.
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Sharon is too trampy for the dad.

Woah...already cutting 2 ladies..
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

FORT Fogey
    Sharon is a wicked annoying one, if you ask me. She blatantly hit on the "jewelry store guy," asking him "Are you married?"

WOW, the daughters have to eliminate two broads before they even meet the dad!

Quote Originally Posted by WickedGood

Very cute!
    Not a couple. One. And depending on how Dad read that, it could work for or against her. He could be turned off if he thinks she's a professional flirt, or on if he thinks it was because she dug him instantly.

FORT Fogey
    I used to live in Colorado, and I find it interesting that the dad in this show lives just up the road from little Mr. Wimpy Preston, who we just watched last hour on FLOM.

(A little geography trivia for y'all while the commercials are running. . . . )

FORT Fogey
    My way early favorite for him is Suzanne.

The girls have a point. If they don't know what Dad thinks, they are at a HUGE disadvantage.

Oy, will these girls cry at every elimination?

FORT Fogey
    Don't keep Tina -- she's got a way, way too tight facelift thing going on and she will never have any different facial expressions if you keep her!!

+ Reply to Thread