+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: 6/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Could some of them be doing it for "fun"? I mean, come on, why do we have to be serious and classy all the time as we get older? Can't we do something a little crazy, just for us, just to see? Where's your sense of adventure today?
    I like to be crazy and fun without going on television and looking desperate.

Believe me... of all people (you know too) I am the one always promoting acting like an idiot, having fun and enjoying life to the hilt!! That's why if I were to be on a television, I'd want to be seen as an extra in episodes of Reno 911, not sobbing on a dating reality show for the aged.

Ohhh funnygirl..I'm going to go get something to eat so I can stop being such a crusty old biatch. I'm sorry.. off I go to the deli.........
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I like to be crazy and fun without going on television and looking desperate.

Believe me... of all people (you know too) I am the one always promoting acting like an idiot, having fun and enjoying life to the hilt!! That's why if I were to be on a television, I'd want to be seen as an extra in episodes of [b]
    More likely than not we'll see you on an episode of Cops.

Just kidding. I think it's great that television has a place for these women to do this. I'd hate to think that they missed the boat because when they were young whipper-snappers there wasn't reality television. Well, they could have done gone on Jerry Springer, but then you lose the classy angle.

Speaking of classy, did anyone else notice the shuttle van that picked up the 2 women that got sent home before they even met Marty... On the side of the van, it said "HERE TODAY... GONE TODAY"... I thought that was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    Speaking of classy, did anyone else notice the shuttle van that picked up the 2 women that got sent home before they even met Marty... On the side of the van, it said "HERE TODAY... GONE TODAY"... I thought that was funny.
    Yeah, I caught that too since they zoomed in on it. That was a little harsh, but, of course, I laughed.

Just my 2 cents:

Dad is much better looking than his photo.

I really miss Nick doing the polygraph. Last time I saw him was on Jimmy Kimmel the night Omarosa bolted.

Update from last season: Heidi Mueller, Don's very pretty daughter who got hired for the soap "Passions", also appeared on "Blow Out" last night.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    As a single woman in the same age range as the women on the show, I've got to say that I'm totally embarrassed by them. The only ones who look normal are Sarah and Lola, and that's stretching it. Although I liked Sarah from the beginning, she really creeped me out by cuddling up to Mr. Frito Lay when Layne was eliminated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011