+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Okland Daughters

I cannot believe the way the girls talked to their dad on the 7/19 show. If I talked to my Dad like that, I'd be in trouble! (At any age)

Psst....Can we hear some of the girls' bad facts?

Quote Originally Posted by Marley

I would LOVE to hear bad stuff about the girls or better yet........................... ......BRING ON THE EX-WIFE!!!!!!!! The family get to hear stuff about the ladies so the ladies in all fairness should hear bad stuff from the wife....ha ha!

And I think the ladies should hear some bad facts about Marty - before they decide they're in love with him...

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    And I think the ladies should hear some bad facts about Marty - before they decide they're in love with him...
    I totally agree. They are seeing him on his best behavior, or so one can only assume. I wonder what we missed in editing.
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    I cannot believe the way the girls talked to their dad on the 7/19 show. If I talked to my Dad like that, I'd be in trouble! (At any age)

Did we make our self clear. I would have been getting up from the floor.
    Love like you never been hurt
    Work like you dont need the money
    Dance like no ones watching

I know that they are supposed to be picking who he "proposes" to. But then they ask him his opinion and get mad at him for expressing it. I think that they should take into account what he thinks because he's going to be married to the woman and not the girls - even though we know that they will break up as soon as the dust settles from the show.

I can't keep the daughters straight. But whichever one was sitting on the left side of the table was having a power trip. Yes, they are supposed to pick, but why would a daughter want to pick someone that their Daddy could not see himself with. You would think that his opinion would matter.

These daughters seem to be on a power trip or something... with the way they were speaking to their dad - NO respect at all! And also the way they were speaking to Stacey (at the racetrack) - telling her to be quiet....
    If these 2 get married, they're going to have to move far away from the daughters, or they'll still think they can tell them what to do!

The rules were that the ladies werent suppose to say anything while the ex boyfriend was telling a bad fact about them. Stacy really should had shut up, but instead she was argumentive. The other ladies didnt say anything, so Stacy should had kept her big mouth shut too. I dont think it was fair leaving it all to Brooke to decided what two to send to the lie detector test, because the other two girls were upset with each other.

These woman have way to much power over their dad. The show title should be "Who Wants to be our Step Mother" because at times they seem to be picking for themselves not their dad and what he wants.

I would personally be concerned with Suzanne and Stacy for their extravagant taste in shopping and wine and how that will jell with the Frito Lay driver. The comment the daughter in support of Suzanne about her being willing to comprimise anything to win the heart of Marty made me want to puke and they all acted like spoiled brats about it!

I think Marilyn was the only one in for the right reasons and was eliminated because she was not as good an actress or as aggressive as the other two They will be whatever they (the girls) want them to be to WIN. Marilyn made have excaped this DISFUNCTIONAL family JUST IN TIME.

Those men are ex's for a reason and no one knows what else happened in their relationships but the two people. To not be able to respond in defense is stupid and the way the girls talked to their dad about it was insulting to him and the rest of the women! Let's bring out the mom and ask her what Marty's dirty secrets are????

+ Reply to Thread