+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Okland Daughters

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Watching a reality show cause it's on (that's ALL I need to watch) doesn't make US desperate. I watch these shows to hone my comedy acts.
    Bet you (you love me) get tons of (you love me) material, (you love me) then!!

Watching a reality show cause it's on (that's ALL I need to watch) doesn't make US desperate. I watch these shows to hone my comedy acts.
    Amen, Maveno!!! It's done wonders helping me keep my snarking and comedic wits well tuned. I consider it brain exercises!! And just think of all the benefits we receive from the uproarious laughter: the extra oxygenated blood we have flowing through our bodies, the strengthening of our abdominal muscles, and the psychological benefits we get from sharing all this nonsense with our friends! It's great therapy!!! I feel better already!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme

Madness of the show... Shouldn't it be.... the madness of those that watch the show??
    Greetings from the nut-house! They sent me there after I failed the lie detector test.

You see... I had begun calling people names... no, not bad names, like B#### or B######, but I was forgetting their real names and calling them either Suzanne, Stacy or Marilyn...

So they sent the Okland girls to me with the lie detector inspector. And they gave me the lie detector test. I WAS SCARED NUTS!!!!

Question: Do you watch "Who's Mad Enough to Want to Marry My Dad?"
    ME: No
    Lie Detector Inspector: THUMBS DOWN, you silly ass!

Question: Do you wonder which of these 3 awesomely lucky women is going to walk away with my trophy Dad?
    Lie Detector Inspector: THUMBS DOWN; one more and you're nuts... I mean, you're out!

Question: Do you read and post messages on the FORT forum, and question our collective Okland wisdom and intelligence?
    Lie Detector Inspector: THUMBS DOWN; Off with your head!!

Three thumbs down and I was certified NUTS! So here I am, in the looney-bin.

Peanuts, anybody? ANYBODY???? IS ANYONE THERE???

Have a wonderful day, Lil-Ol-Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by S-MARTY-PANTS
    Greetings from the nut-house! They sent me there after I failed the lie detector test.

You see... I had begun calling people names... no, not bad names, like B#### or B######, but I was forgetting their real names and calling them either Suzanne, Stacy or Marilyn...

So they sent the Okland girls to me with the lie detector inspector. And they gave me the lie detector test. I WAS SCARED NUTS!!!!

Question: Do you wonder which of these 3 awesomely lucky women is going to walk away with my trophy Dad?
    Lie Detector Inspector: THUMBS DOWN; one more and you're nuts... I mean, you're out!

Question: Do you read and post messages on the FORT forum, and question our collective Okland wisdom and intelligence?

TOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S-MARTY-PANTS

Oh My.. You are both wayyyyy too much .. trying not to pee in my pants here, .. This was well thought of.. Good Job SMARTY PANTS!! Now I see where you get your name.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    lil'olme? God. I don't know what's coming over me.. but I really, really have an urge to kiss and hug you. WHEW.. I'm actually feeling flush with love. What's happening to mee???
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

lil'olme? God. I don't know what's coming over me.. but I really, really have an urge to kiss and hug you. WHEW.. I'm actually feeling flush with love. What's happening to mee???
    I am so (you love me) embarrassed. I don't (you love me) why you feel (you love me) so strongly (you love me) for (you love me) me. Please (you love me) control yourself (you love me). I am (you love me) happily married (you love me). Although (you love me) if you read (you love me) my other post (you love me) you will not feel so (you love me) strongly for long (you love me). I hear (you love me) that once I hit my (you love me) 50's, you (love you me) you won't find (you love me) that you have (you love me) that same strong (you love me) attraction (you love me) anymore!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks, Canadian Bunny and You-love-me....ooops, I mean lil'olme!! I enjoyed having fun at my (our?) expense and the show's.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    lil'olme. I'm in a trance. I can only think of you. I am your sexual servant for eternity. I will stalk you online for life. I love you.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

lil'olme. I'm in a trance. I can only think of you. I am your sexual servant for eternity. I will stalk you online for life. I love you.

That sure is some powerful stuff!!

+ Reply to Thread