+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Okland Daughters

Bachfan -- Maybe when this show ends, Marty and his new wife (ha!) can return for a "Who Wants to Marry My Daughters" show!! And maybe the bachelors can be all the guys who were eliminidated with Andrea! And maybe, OMG, I think I've just been sucked into a reality tv vortex!!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

"Bachfan -- Maybe when this show ends, Marty and his new wife (ha!) can return for a "Who Wants to Marry My Daughters" show!! And maybe the bachelors can be all the guys who were eliminidated with Andrea! And maybe, OMG, I think I've just been sucked into a reality tv vortex!!!! "

[

Just love it!

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1954
    I also wonder why none of the girls are married 28, 27 and 25 years old???
    They need to find themselves a bachelor if they don't already have a guy!
    Next season on "Will Someone Please Marry My Daughters, Pretty Please".

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Okay.. I know I said earlier.. I didn't really care for the girls and questions their motive for picking a mate for their dad, but tonight (7/12).. I think they were genuine in being sad when they had to eliminate two more ladies. My only question is why they keep sending Marilyn to the lie detector test. This was the third week she had to go. What do you all think???
    I'm a Marilyn fan, and so I don't make sense of this either as to why she keeps getting selected for the lie-detector test.

Maybe the Okland girls sense that their Dad likes her a lot, and they like her, too, but are not entirely convinced that she is suitable wife-material for him.... so they are trying to find a good, convincing reason for Dad to explain why they have to eliminate her.

Does anyone know what their Mom is like? Were these 3 girls, sub-consciously, trying to get someone like their Mom for their future step-Mom (similar in personality, though not necessarily similar in looks), instead of looking for a wife for their Dad? I wonder if Marilyn and Melanie came across to them as more their 'Friend' material (or even their equals!) than step-Mom material. They both look glamorous, beautiful and relatively young for their age. Somehow Suzanne and Stacy come across more as Mommy material, in a very slurpy, sugary and aging way.

P.S. I am not picking on Suzanne and Stacy for looking old. I'm in my forties and am aging as badly as they are, though they are in better shape than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by S-MARTY-PANTS
    Somehow Suzanne and Stacy come across more as Mommy material, in a very slurpy, sugary and aging way.
    Stacy... Mommy material??? Are you KIDDING? Mommie Dearest, maybe. The chicks been married at least 3x that she admits, and someone on the boards that claims to know her says that she was married 4x, really.

Suzanne... she's fine, just looks old for her age.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    Stacy... Mommy material??? Are you KIDDING? Mommie Dearest, maybe. The chicks been married at least 3x that she admits, and someone on the boards that claims to know her says that she was married 4x, really.

Suzanne... she's fine, just looks old for her age.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that Suzanne or Stacy is excellent Mommy material. But from the way they are both sucking up to the girls and given their aged looks, they may be projecting themselves as potential step-Moms to these girls who are 25 to 28 year-olds. I'm just trying to make sense in my head as to why the girls have not picked Suzanne or Stacy yet for the lie detector test. If I were one of Marty's daughters, I would have picked Stacy for the test as soon as I heard that she was married 4 times. To check if she is really serious about Marty, as she tries marriage for a fifth time. I wonder why that issue does not concern the Okland girls.

Anyway, I guess I am just wasting my time wondering about this and trying to make sense of the madness on this show.

I wondered about that too, Smartypants! They should be a bit more concerned about her multiple marriages... and why they didn't work out!

Quote Originally Posted by S-MARTY-PANTS
    If I were one of Marty's daughters, I would have picked Stacy for the test as soon as I heard that she was married 4 times. To check if she is really serious about Marty, as she tries marriage for a fifth time. I wonder why that issue does not concern the Okland girls.
    I can't wait til they give Stacy the lie detector test. I'm sorry, but divorced four times at age 39? That has to give one pause no matter what.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Scrapbook
    After watching this show for the past couple of episodes, does anyone else think that these girls wear ENTIRELY TOO MUCH MAKE-UP?!!!!

I mean, their faces look like they're so stiff because of all the eye make-up and lipstick they have! They're pretty girls so they don't need so much but seeing the three of them standing next to one another makes them look like a wax museum display. :rolleyes
    Yes, we all wore too much make-up because that's how it was applied to our faces. I agree!

Lucy and Kevin...so cute! Reality tv fan's Avatar
    Are these girls still living with their dad? .......because I really don't think at their ages, their dad's potential mate could affect them that much.

+ Reply to Thread