+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Okland Daughters

Good point Ineedalife The show definitely keeps us on our toes

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Scrapbook
    After watching this show for the past couple of episodes, does anyone else think that these girls wear ENTIRELY TOO MUCH MAKE-UP?!!!!

I mean, their faces look like they're so stiff because of all the eye make-up and lipstick they have! They're pretty girls so they don't need so much but seeing the three of them standing next to one another makes them look like a wax museum display. :rolleyes
    Yep, I'm with you on this one. Especially Nicole. She seems to have a bunch of blemishes or something on her face that she is slathering makeup on to try to cover -- it's all bumpy. But the thing that really struck me last night was all the facial hair on her! When she was in the sun when the "cop" pulled them over, it was almost as if she had a full beard! Ack! She's too young for all that hair! Here's a hint, Nicole, waxing....
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I found this article, I think it will help clear up the age questions:
    http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Who_Wants_to_.../oklands.shtml

MARTY OKLAND (“DAD”)
    Marty & Jennifer's Interview
    Marty Okland, a native of Owatonna, Minnesota, is 47 years old and lives in a small town in Colorado just north of Denver. He got married when he was 18 and had three daughters – Nicole (age 28), Jennifer (age 27), and Brooke (age 25).

Marty works in sales and distribution for Frito Lay, and has worked there for 26 years. He heard about the “Dad” auditions on the radio and decided to try out in the hopes of finding someone with whom he could spend the rest of his life. His daughters were all very supportive of him doing the show, as was his ex-wife.

In his free time, Marty enjoys dancing, landscaping, playing golf, hiking, horseback riding, playing poker and traveling.

I hope this is the case

I am still rooting for Marilyn. She seems like a good person and the most attractive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    My theory is perhaps they really like her and this is their way of "testing" her legitimacy.

"The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

There was some girl on the bus yesterday that looked exactly like one of the daughters haha. I was tempted to go ask her if she was one of the daughters from who wants to marry my dad..just for fun..but then I realized the embarassment of admitting to someone that I watch this show
    ~Kristin

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by TeelaGirl
    MARTY OKLAND (“DAD”)
    Marty & Jennifer's Interview
    Marty Okland, a native of Owatonna, Minnesota, is 47 years old and lives in a small town in Colorado just north of Denver. He got married when he was 18 and had three daughters – Nicole (age 28), Jennifer (age 27), and Brooke (age 25).
    Marty works in sales and distribution for Frito Lay, and has worked there for 26 years.
    Wow. This is one committed guy. Looks at his stats. I don't think the word "flake" would factor into the equation.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Am I the only one who still can't tell the difference between Marty's daughters? They all look the same to me.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I really wish they'd STOP with the dramatic "OMG's" when someone talks about kissing/touching/hugging the Dad. I mean..comeon.. grow up already.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

"When she was in the sun when the "cop" pulled them over, it was almost as if she had a full beard! Ack! She's too young for all that hair! Here's a hint, Nicole, waxing...."

Another reason they should pick Marilyn ( she is an esthetician) she will take care of that facial hair with a good wax job!

I also wonder why none of the girls are married 28, 27 and 25 years old???
    They need to find themselves a bachelor if they don't already have a guy!

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    Am I the only one who still can't tell the difference between Marty's daughters? They all look the same to me.
    Oh your not alone. I have the same problem. I always think the oldest one is the youngest one and vice versa
    ~Kristin

+ Reply to Thread