+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

I agree... Stacy seems too "brash"... She also seems like she'd be a real bitch... and probably looks bad first thing in the morning...

Quote Originally Posted by lil'olme
    But Melanie is the same age as Suzanne, and she is shot under the exact same lights as the others. I think some of them (like Spacy) are smokers. Looking at her teeth closely, as she gave her creepy speech (which was probably re-used from her last wedding) her teeth look capped. My guess is she is a smoker. Her skin is too beat.

As for gravity and these women... plastic surgery comes to mind. And did you notice Marilyn does not seem to have "Frown lines" on her forehead. She must be using botox.
    I think Melanie is very lucky. She looks at least 8-9 years younger than her stated age.There's always that one in every crowd- wish it was me! The other ladies do look late 30's early 40's to me, although I do think there may have been a little 'work' done here and there. I think most of us in our later 30's and early 40's are starting to see some of the issues everyone is pointing out on the women on this show. Younger folks, beware...this is what happens when you do too much tanning bed/sunbathing. If you ever smoked it's omly worse! But 'back then' we didn't know better!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    I've got to admit, I don't see anything attractive about Stacy. She seems very hard-edged to me, and I think you'd be lucky to get away from her alive if any type of confrontation occurred.
    Stacy absolutely scares me! I'd hate to get in a fight with that girl... she seems cold and calculating and backstabbing. She also seems unstable. Half the time, she looks sunken and pale and miserable, like she's gonna crack at any moment. And the way she talks. Yuck! Please eliminate her this week girls.

FORT Fanatic
    The one I don't like is Suzanne with the out of date updo and her somewhat cocky attitude. She acts as though "Marlin" is already hers.

I'm hoping for Marilyn.

If the girls choose the 'wrong' girl in Dad's opinion and there is the eventual break-up, I wonder if Marty has the opportunity to go to the lady of HIS choice

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Besides the girl with the mask that looked way older than 36 that got the boot last night, this is the girl (Sharon I think) that annoyed me the most last night. What was up with her outfit? I imagine she felt very out of place among the other ladies wearing that silly short skirt and knee high boots. I was just cringing for her. Fashion police stat!

The skirt only looks short if you have amazing long legs! Imagine what that same short skirt would look like on someone with short stumpy legs - now that's comedy!

~ Why go to therapy when you can be caddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Showshmo
    The skirt only looks short if you have amazing long legs! Imagine what that same short skirt would look like on someone with short stumpy legs - now that's comedy!

~ Why go to therapy when you can be caddy?
    ShaRON did look good in that skirt, Showshmo, but ya know what, she STILL looks like and has a voice like a guy. And her swimsuit was SOOOOO ill-fitted. I still have such scary images of that brown suit. WHOEVER fitted her for that suit and told her it looked good LIED big time. So, if the legs are all she had going for her... besides that great "subliminal thing she did", then I would have stayed off the show.

All in all, she was not a fit for this guy. They looked wrong, and she seemed too "college-like".

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I think Melanie is very lucky. She looks at least 8-9 years younger than her stated age.There's always that one in every crowd- wish it was me! The other ladies do look late 30's early 40's to me, although I do think there may have been a little 'work' done here and there. I think most of us in our later 30's and early 40's are starting to see some of the issues everyone is pointing out on the women on this show. Younger folks, beware...this is what happens when you do too much tanning bed/sunbathing. If you ever smoked it's omly worse! But 'back then' we didn't know better!
    When I was in my forties, I was always being told I looked ten years younger. Now, however, I am 53 , and I look 53. I guess sooner or later we begin to look "older" (ahem!), but I still feel as if I'm 25 in my head and heart, so keep out of my way! I don't "party" like when I was much younger, but I have a GREAT time in life and I am hell on wheels, baby!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    When I was in my forties, I was always being told I looked ten years younger. Now, however, I am 53 , and I look 53. I guess sooner or later we begin to look "older" (ahem!), but I still feel as if I'm 25 in my head and heart, so keep out of my way! I don't "party" like when I was much younger, but I have a GREAT time in life and I am hell on wheels, baby!
    OH GREAT! I just turned 40, and thought... this ain't bad. (I look like I am still in my 20's) So, now, after reading your post, when I hit my 50's... it's gone? Looks are gone???? Well, I better get cheatin' on my hubby while I still can, then. LOL (Just kidding to my Mr. Lil'olme! )

Gives me something to look forward too ya'll..

OKAY... this is a question for Showshmo.. (Sharon.. if that is who you really are )... Now that you have been eliminated as a Wife for Martin, who is your favorite of the three and why? Also, what was it like living with other women competing for the affection of Martin?

+ Reply to Thread