+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

FORT Newbie
    She graduated from Ardmore High School in Oklahoma (my home town). I'm not comfortable giving her last name. I don't want to get sued!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    She graduated from Ardmore High School in Oklahoma (my home town). I'm not comfortable giving her last name. I don't want to get sued!
    Her name is Stacy Leutner. I'll give, you won't get sued. Her info is given in this article:
    http://www.ardmoreite.com/stories/06...y_my_dad.shtml

Says she is 39. She looks terrible for 39, still pretty, just looks like Diane Lane... pretty but much older. (She does look like her, too.)

FORT Newbie
    See, I would have given the wrong last name anyway, because that's not the last married name she had! The guy she was married to twice is also from our hometown. That's either her first or second married name, because it's not her maiden name, either.

FORT Newbie

Melanie is my favorite

Mel is a friend and I can assure you that she is not surgically enhanced in any way. She is actually quite athletic, and is a serious wakeboarder and skydiver. She looks radiant. I don't know what she is doing on this show (I hope having fun) or what she hopes to get out of it (more fun?), but it is making it good TV for me!

Suzanne is too pageant-ish. Very pretty, but I'm waiting for someone to cue the music "Here she comes..." so that she can walk around with an armful of roses, while trying to straighten her tiara.

I either don't like or know enough about the others, but I think Dad has some chemistry with both Stacy and Marilyn. And I think the daughters really like Nicole.

Anyway, Melanie is my pick, Marty would be lucky to get her. I also think Marty's daughters are stealing the show.

What does everyone else think?

Biggsred3

Mel is a Texan

Quote Originally Posted by julian
    Mel is a friend and I can assure you that she is not surgically enhanced in any way. She is actually quite athletic, and is a serious wakeboarder and skydiver. She looks radiant. I don't know what she is doing on this show (I hope having fun) or what she hopes to get out of it (more fun?), but it is making it good TV for me!

Suzanne is too pageant-ish. Very pretty, but I'm waiting for someone to cue the music "Here she comes..." so that she can walk around with an armful of roses, while trying to straighten her tiara.

I either don't like or know enough about the others, but I think Dad has some chemistry with both Stacy and Marilyn. And I think the daughters really like Nicole.

Anyway, Melanie is my pick, Marty would be lucky to get her. I also think Marty's daughters are stealing the show.

What does everyone else think?

I think I may have gone to high school with Mel in Irving, TX. Her last name back then was Matney, not sure what it is today. Wait, I just googled her and she did some makeover show for good morning america last year.

My memories of her...she loved dolphins, she was a cheerleader, and made good grades...she still looks the same on tv as she did back then; she was and is totally hot.

Melanie is from Irving...I went to church with her for a while a couple of years back...great girl, good values. She's down to earth and Marty would be getting a 'lifer' if he chose her. She's living in Southern California now, if the rumor I heard was right. She works for a fund company out there, again, if rumor is right. Last I knew for sure was she lived in Colorado (Denver), but it's been several months. I'm hoping she wins this thing, that would be great - for a great girl!

The Ladies

Should he pick Marilyn, what about her children? I believe she said she had a few and still living at home and doubt would want to move to a cold climate?
    At Marty's age, would he want to raise someone else's kids as he said he didn't want any. Maybe it's just lust with Marilyn as she is a knock-out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacki
    Should he pick Marilyn, what about her children? I believe she said she had a few and still living at home and doubt would want to move to a cold climate?
    Who in their right mind would marry someone their children hadn't even met?!?!?!?!?! That's certifiably insane!!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Who in their right mind would marry someone their children hadn't even met?!?!?!?!?! That's certifiably insane!!!!

Yep! And what grown woman could possibly agree to marrying some guy she's known three measly weeks who lives in a different city, etc.? It takes time, creativity and flexibility to work out the logistics of a long-distance relationship, even in the best of circumstances. So are we to believe these women are just going to pick up, leave their jobs and uproot their children to go live with delivery boy?? It makes no sense. This a train wreck in the making if I've ever seen one.

I think there are probably some issues with Marilyn's personality in that the other women all thought that she made mean and insensitive comments; obviously Marilyn thinks this is normal given her "no" answer on the lie detector test, which showed as a truthful answer. It just tells me that Marilyn doesn't think there was anything wrong with whatever it was she said.
    I also thought Suzanne looked much more relaxed with her hair in a different style. Now that I know Marilyn isn't as sweet off camera I like Suzanne even better.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread