+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by hootiegirl1
    Can anyone tell me what is going on with the "Who Wants to Marry My Dad" couple from LAST season. Did they marry? Are they still together? I'm just too curious!

They broke up - they did their publicity stuff but neither was willing to relocate so another "unhappy ending"!!! There is a thead somewhere in here dedicated to the last couple - I think.

FORT Newbie

Stacy

First of all, Stacy is 39. Second, believe me when I say those girls do NOT want her for a stepmother!

Welcome to the FORT Sassy!

Do I smell some inside info?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Newbie
    Let me just say.... I knew her when she was blonde!

Did anyone else think Tammy was a snooze-fest? I thought Marty was going to fall asleep!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy Sooner
    First of all, Stacy is 39. Second, believe me when I say those girls do NOT want her for a stepmother!
    Now you little Sass Sooner,you say that like you know something(except her real age, because there is NO WAY the girl is 38 or 39.....add a decade plus maybe .what do you know that we don't?

and pardon my maners....umm I bid you a fond HELLO and WeLCOME

Okay...39/40 big deal :rolleyes

What we want to know is what LEGITIMATE info do you have on this chiquita that I think is the prettiest by far.

39/40... yeah, right. She has to be older than that. Though beautiful, true, she just looks way older, as does Suzanne.

Quote Originally Posted by museumguy
    Ok so most of the ladies are 40 something trying to be younger...he is sixty something trying to look younger...this is a match made in heaven.....

Better living through plastic surgery.....

and if any of them call him Daddy, even though most could...I will be sick

You got that right . another poster mentioned that they all look the same and I would agree. I think that they all have been to the Joan Rivers School of Nip and Tucks and some are freshmen and some are seniors.

FORT Newbie
    Believe me, she is 39 (unless she's recently had a birthday). She graduated from high school in 1982. Also, she's been married 4 times.... twice to the same man.

Believe me, she is 39 (unless she's recently had a birthday). She graduated from high school in 1982. Also, she's been married 4 times.... twice to the same man.
    What HS? And you know this HOW? What is her last name?

+ Reply to Thread